MULTIBUYWORLD

In attesa che il 28 Marzo venga avviato il nuovo gateway per i Bitcoin, al momento si può comprare pack solo con bonifico o con Sofort

"Because we are implementing our new payment gateway for Bitcoin till the 28 of March so the old payment for Bitcoin is extracted right now. Sofortzahlung und Wire Transfer is function.
Next week Bitcoin and Wire Transfer and Sofortzahlung is function. Bitcoin with the new partner.
This week till 28 of March Sofortzahlung und Wire Transfer.
Philip"

ALTRO AGGIORNAMENTO
Stretto l'accordo per le carte di credito e dal 28 Marzo verrà installata la possibilità di usare le carte oltre che il bonifico, bitcoin e Sofort.
Molte altre cose arriveranno dopo tra cui la possibilità di prenotare anche i voli aerei.

"Today after our office in rome where going to close. Suddenly email arrived.
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Depit Cards aprooved us. Yes.
Tomorrow, latest monday the CEO will sign the contract and after 28 we will start to install the payment possibilities with credit card payments.
To be aprooved from the bank in regarding the payment means that we are full established and aknowledge as good serious business.
Now we will have four types of payments. Bitcoin in and out, wire transfer, Sofortzahlung (great for Germany and Northern countries and Swiss and Austria), and the credit card payments.
And special of all are the eurocredits. Wow.
Also a lot of other things will come. But that after the 28. Just I can tell you that you can also book flights threw our multibuyworld website and much much more.
The best is. That on all which the company Multibuyworld is making a profit we will get revenue share.
Yes. Maybe our start was with hubs and ups. But we are learning fast and getting better and better. And for all people which started over with us and did and doing there best I can tell you. You are in the right company multibuyworld.
For all new customers. Wellcome to our fantastic Multibuyworld.
Regards "

La direzione scrive e, in attesa delle imminenti novità, si scusa per i ritardi ed evidenzia come abbiano dovuto presentare un business plan di 12 anni per accordarsi con le Banche per l’uso delle carte di credito e che più che una Revshare sono una società dei servizi come una piccola Amazon costruita per durare:

“Beautiful day to all of you.

Here are some infos which i think you should know.
Multibuy is 23 years on the market. Multibuyworld is a new Business where Multibuy is a part of it.
That you know all.

1. We are offering something which nobody else can. For 50% of the amount which are buying your Advertisement you will receive Eurocredits and with them you can use the fantastic offers for Travel and later on E-commerce.
2. This eurocredit email you will receive next week. You follow the sentence in the email and then you will be redirected to the page where you can see your eurocredits and the fantastic offers. Really great.
3. In this case of point 2 about Eurocredits nobody can compare our business to another normal rev share. We are not a Rev Share company. We are a service company like little Amazon. That is what i can say that we are.
4. We made little mistakes on the beginning and from all over the people which are used in this business where coming with "you need to make this and this and this etc etc". Thanks for all the good advice and we apreciate it, but here are some points which you should know.

We are here for long term business. That means we maybe take a little bit longer but then all is done.
But ladies and gentlemen, we are here and we will fullfill our points to all of you.

Information important: today we signed the contract for Credit and depit and prepaid card with Visa and Master.

In the business where you are in on the internet there is a big issue regarding the safety and security of business. Because a lot of companies are coming out and going down after one oe 2 years. That is very bad for the whole business.

We are trying to make all correct by the law and for that reason all takes a little bit longer. The rules for credit card payment changed totally till january 2017 and also for Bitcoin. Revenue Share business is not wellcome because to much things happened.

For that reason we needed to provide our Business Partners like our Bank and Require Bank for Credit Cards a lot of documentation to proove them that we are absolut serious and for long term business. But these points where coming in January and it takes time to prepaire all these things.

To get Programmers and other people its easy but to keep on going by the law and provide all necessary things that is what is important for a long term business.

Information Important: We needed to provide a full KYC documentation about all our owners and Business Plan and etc etc but most of all we needed to provide "certificate of good standing" from the state where the company is registrated. And for that reason we needed to provide our Book keeping company with all necessary calculations and bilances for the last 12 years. And we did it.

And all these calculations and bilances where showing that we are Top of the top and for that reason we got the contract with the Aquirer from Credit Card Payments and the Bank Contract and etc etc.

Now i belive there is no other company out there in this business which can show the last 12 years of bilances or get the calculation done as we did and get the good standing certificate from the state.

And because of this we can tell you that we will be here and getting the best done for you and your customers allways.

And if it takes sometimes longer then ok. But also we are reaching the end and next week a lot of great things are done, special the eurocredits and the commissions. Normal. But there will come a lot of more things.

We felt that we need to give you this information. Because there where some delays and delays. Sorry for this but a lot things changed and we needed to be up to date. And again, do not compare us with others.

We will be here when others are gone. Because we are here since 23 years and that we will repead for sure.

Thx for your trust and great work till now. Now let us continue with our work and move on to a fantastic financial future for our customers.

Multibuyworld
Giancarlo S. Kirby R. Gianluca S.”

AGGIORNAMENTO: domani dovrebbero avvenire tutte le modifiche e implementazioni annunciate, si precisa che le carte di credito dovranno essere intestate a chi effettua l’ordine dei pack e la mail dovrà essere la stessa usata per registrarsi in MBW. Ovviamente sulla propria carta per acquistare i pack ci dovrà essere disponibilità…(rimarcano questo aspetto).
Si potrà anche acquistare i pack con il balance Commissions. Le fee potranno essere pagate con entrambi i balance.
I payout avverranno due volte a settimana, il Martedì (per richieste fatte dal Venerdì fino al Lunedì) ed il Venerdì (per richieste fatte dal Martedì al Giovedì). Per ora solo con bonifico. Più avanti si potrà ordinare la prepagata aziendale dove caricare i soldi.
Il bonifico in genere ci metterà 2/3 giorni lavorativi ad arrivare in area SEPA (europea)

“Hello. Fantastic day.
Latest tomorrow all will work in a great way. Also creditcard payments.

For that reason of credit card payments and bitcoin please be adviced following points:

1. You can not pay for other people with your credit, prepaid or depit card.

2. Credit card must match with the person which is ordering the product and the email which the person where registered in multibuyworld.

3. Depit and Prepaid card payment also working. But make shure that when you use your depit or prepaid card that there is money on your account. (Dont smile right now.) I wanted to "cry" because on the beginning people blamed us because her pre paid or depit card was not function. But as we checked we found out that people had no money on there card. Its true. I was shocked that people wanted blame us for there mistakes. So I write this here.

4. The email address should match with your email which you registered in multibuyworld. Take care of this.
We will add more and more great payment services. Now Bitcoin, wire transfer, sofortzahlung and credit card, depit card, prepaid card and also visa electron. Visa electron is famous in portugal, spain and south amerika l i ke brasil, argentina, chile etc.

5. Bitcoin is also more then fantastic. Use this payment with bitcoin. If you dont have bitcoin account. Open an account. Very easy with our new provider. Use,it.

Our system is working special right now bitcoin and credit, depit, prepaid card payment. And of course wire transfer and sofortzahlung.

Please try to advice your customers in the best way. Again with bitcoin and wire transfer and sofortzahlung never situations. Only with credit, depit and prepaid card payments. So advice your people thx.

6. You can also order and pay you r pr packages with your commission account. Click on buy pr packages and order and when you pay also with your commission account.

7. Pay the fees. From the promotion or commission account. Be adviced that the company is not paying any commisions if fees are not paid.

8. Eurocredits. Great offers. Fantastic places.

9. Commission payout right now twice a week (tuesday and friday). All what is ordered from friday till monday will be paid out on tuesday. All what is ordered Tuesday till thursday will be paid out friday. Right now by wire transfer. Later you order your prepaidcard from us and we can place money there.

When bank details entered correct money will arrive in your account between 2 and 3 working days.(sepa). International 4 till 5 working days. Depends always on your bank.

A lot of other things will followe like the ecommerce shop and auctions. We are ready with all just now we are testing more.

Also remember always you get revenue share from all what the company is selling. And we are here for long term business.

Regards and latest tomorrow all on.”

Aggiornato ancora il primo post descrittivo

Ed ecco cosa appare se ci si logga come utente MBW con pack attivi nel sito dove usare gli Eurocrediti per comprare soggiorni scontati.
Ho dato un'occhiata veloce e quello che si vede sotto è un esempio di listino di un soggiorno con la colonna Prezzo settimanale - Credito utilizzabile - Prezzo riservato. Ho scelto una località nella sezione Soggiorni Gratuiti cliccando poi sull'icona listino con il simbolo dell'euro giallo

30910te.jpg

NOTA sugli Eurocrediti
Una volta ricevuti possono essere subito tutti usati per prenotare con sconti fino al 100% (dipende da periodo scelto). Li vediamo da loggati nella sezione Soggiorni Gratuiti ma presto potranno essere usati in tutte le sezioni del sito
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!
La grafica del sito verrà anche migliorata.

“Ladies and Gentlemen

1. When you receive the eurocredits you can start to book.

2. Eurocredits you can normal use all over the travel site. All will be implemented soon.

3. Right now when you click at "Free stays" there is coming up the offers and you need to click on one of the pictures then is coming up the discription and in the middle you see a icon which is a round coin icon in yellow colour. You click on this and you see the rates and datas where you can moove. And be surprised you can use your eurocredits also for 100% and pay nothing for the travel. Depends on the time where you go. Take a look.

Again also for the other travels like cruizes, foreign countries (jamaica, maledives etc) wil be done in the same way.

I can tell you also the graphik will change. I by msyselfe do not like the little Icons etc. But right now it works and you can use it.

We are on 24 hours and will do the best of the best for you. It works and that the most important. Yes. This is fantastic. For the same amount of money where you pay for your advertisement you can bood a travel. Great fantastic.

Please inform your people.

Lets moove on.

Multibuyworld Team”

Altre spiegazioni con immagini…
Da notare che se c’è una campanellina sulla foto del soggiorno che si sta guardando si può prenotare tutto online, se non c’è serve compilare un form d’ordine che la prossima settimana ci verrà mostrato con uno screenshot

“I send you screenshots. So for you is easier to explain to your people in videos or other files.
Important: Now the section "free stays" is working with Eurocredits. You see "yellow" circle which i did and the red circle in the last screenshot in red "the golden icon like euro sign".
Next week all sections will work with Eurocedits also for Spain, Maledives, Jamaica, Cruizes etc.
When you book from next week on (during the week latest thursday) on other sections like free stays then there is sometimes a "bell" when you see the bell you can book all online.
When there is no bell then you need to fill out the Order Formular which i will send you screenshot next week.
Why: Because at travels without a bell they are depending on the order online for the special rate and time.
I guess all is clear. Now you can start to book immediately in using your eurocredits at "free stays".
screeshots:”

107vxxt.jpg

107vxxt.jpg

2zfjwqb.jpg

Inserita la possibilità di comprare la membership in PR-PACKAGES FEE LEVELS e cliccando sulla scritta “Extend” sotto la membership scelta. Si può pagare anche con il PROVISION ACCOUNT o il PROMOTION ACCOUNT. La scelta dovrà essere fatta entro dopo domani, 7 Aprile, se si vorrà continuare a guadagnare le revenue dai pack eventualmente comprati.

“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
Updates implemented. And every day more and more. You will be surprised and also the Eurocredits will be better and better.
People can also order right now by clicking “extend” there monthly upgrade and pay for it. But of course till the 7 of april they will stay in diamond and then automatically switched over to there monthly upgrade what they choose.
I would recommend each of the customers that they should start with saphire.
Because if they are choosing amber which is also ok but if they are doing this and during the month they are increasing over the 50 pr packages then they need to upgrade again and pay. So in my opinion is better to choose Saphire.
If some people are having situations watching adds please send me the multibuyworld id number. right now there are a few having situations watching adds. we are on it and will fix this. nobody will loose money. NO worries regarding this.
Phillip”

Il terzo balance che si vede nella sezione “Downline” permette di vedere le massime commissioni che avremmo se tutti i 6 livelli di referenza fossero attivi e tutti i pack fossero stati pagati.
Da maggio ogni 14 giorni verranno cancellati tutti gli iscritti che risulteranno solamente registrati (che quindi non avranno acquistato pack o membership).

“You are having 2 accounts in the dashboard. One is the commission account (which showes all really earned commissions out of cashback/revenue share and downline commission.) And you are having the promotion account where always 5 percent is shown from commission.
These numbers are correct. Absolut.
Now we add a second commission account which is behind your dashboard when you order your money. This second commission account showes all the money which you could have earned when your levels would be full activ.
This second commission account we add just to show activ people the differents between what they could have earned when all levels would be active and what is real. So you can upgrade your commission easy just controll this from time to time and inform your people to upgrade 6 levels if you see a difference.
Great service. Great working tool for active members.
The correction where done now and implemented.
Regards Phillip”

“If you look at your accounts then you see
1. Commission account in the dasboard. Includes downline and cashback/revshare
2. Promotion account. 5percent of your commission account.
3. Downline account behind the dasboard. Includes all commission which earned or should have earned from your downline. Includes also people which are only registered but not paid yet.
Every 14 days starting from Mai 2017 on the system will delete all customers which only registered and not activated and not paid.”

Se prima guardi le 15 Ads e poi compri i pack, inizierai a guadagnare le revenue il giorno dopo.
Se prima compri i pack e poi guardi le 15 Ads, inizierai a guadagnare le revenue mezz'ora dopo

"Good day Ladies and Gentlemen
Please be so nice and inform your customers and affiliates about following:
1.If somebody is buying Pr Packages and is watching after that the adds then all bought Pr Packages will count on the same day starting after 30 till 31 minutes.
2. If somebody is watching the Adds before and then is buying Pr Packages then the counter starts after 24 hours.
Example: I bought 20 Pr Packages on Monday by Credit Card. All confirmed and i started to watch my Adds. So after 30 till 31 minutes the first Cashback/RevShare is coming in.
All fine. Great.
One month later I decide to by another 10 Pr Packages but first I watched my adds from the 20 Pr Packages which i bought one month ago. I do again all correct. Paying with Credit Card all confirmed but no extra Cashback/Revshare is coming from that moment on from the extra 10 Pr Packages because as I bought them I had already watched my adds. But 24 hours later all will 30 Pr Packages will count full.
Please inform your people about this. Our system is working straight forward in a great way. All is function.
3. Eurocredits: Will be automatically add from next week on and the site where you can use the Eurocredit will be updated as well.
4. Do not forget from Monday next week on my email address is sales.multibyworld@gmail.com
I can tell you all is working in a fantastic way. We are here for the next 23 years and longer. We are already on the market for 23 years so the next 23 years will be more fun with this fantastic new new Platform www. multibuyworld.com And then going on and on and on.........
Regards Philip"

Sta arrivando la carta di credito Multibuyworld e si guadagnerà anche sugli acquisti fatti da chi l'avrà richiesta dietro nostro invito....:emoji_clap:

"Hello and Good day.

Today its a great day as all days before but also its a special day becauce i can annonce following fantastic news:

Our Pre paid Card (Pre Paid Mastercard Emoney) is ready and will be installed soon on our Multibuyworld website.

With this card you will earn on all expenses when a client from you which you recommended our Pre Paid Card.

In more then 25.000.000 shops worldwide where you can use mastercard you will earn money when your client is using his Emoney Multibuyworld Pre Paid Mastercard. Fantastic.

Can you immagine. When you recommend this Emoney Multibuyworld Pre Paid Mastercard to a good friend of yours and he is going to buy Gasoline or paying a cup of coffee or buying trousers or pay the food in the restaurant etc etc. YOU WILL EARN MONEY. YES. FANTASTIC.

And this all togheter with our Multibuyworld Website with the Travels, Revenue Share/Cashback and Now this fantastic opportunity also. Wow.

Regards Philip"

Da oggi gli Eurocrediti sul sito dei viaggi
si aggiorneranno in automatico.
Stanno lavorando ora per implementare la loro carta di credito prepagata e la prossima settimana sarà implementato un secondo gateway per Visa e Mastercard.
Inoltre nuovo ufficio in Inghilterra.

"Good afternoon. All is set and is getting better and better.
Its done. From today on the Eurocredits will count automatically. Yessss.
And you will see now the site from Eurocredits will be also updated in the best way.
Now we are starting to work to implement our fantastic Pre Paid Card. Great.
Also till next week latest the second payment Gateway for Visa and Mastercard will be implemented.
And some other little details.
Regarding our Pre paid Mastercard.
Every customer which is ordering this wonder of Pre paid Card will receive an email with all instructions how to handle when the card arrives.
And yes also with the Pre paid Mastercard everybody will have an account in our Emoney Bank in Malta. And you can use this account for paying your normal expenses and uploading your pre paid card and also the comission will be transfered there. Transfer from the emoney bank account to your Pre Paid Emoney Mastercard will be in real time. Easy to use.
Instructions on the site in Englisch, Italian, Geman and other different languages.
And also under "News" on our Multibuyworld Website will all be explained.
Under News on our Multibuyworld Website you will see all in around 2 weeks. Yes. And we are speeding up and up and up. No limit is our limit.
Office in UK:
Support Office in UK is done and set up from Roy Maurice. Dates and email addresses will be send out to you from me next week.
Webinars in Englisch and French
They will be hold every week. I will send you the coming monday the information how you can log in. I know its Easter but I am on. Full time. Now its our time. Multibuyworld Time.
Regards Philip"

Il mio grande sponsor Marius ha avuto un interessante conversazione con un membro del management di Multibuyworld ponendo domande riguardanti su come possiamo essere sicuri di non essere di fronte alla solita “revshare”. Vi lascio una breve sintesi:

Ciò che è stato evidenziato è che MBW ha cercato fin da subito di ottenere il via libera di banche ed autorità tramite le analisi di compliance da queste ultime svolte mentre altre revshare, magari tra quelle più “sostenibili” (lasciamo perdere quelle che non lo sono), si trovano a subire queste analisi successivamente andando di conseguenza magari in crisi.
MBW è stata sottoposta a questa analisi finanziaria ora per ottenere anche le carte di credito dalle banche e da Mastercard, ha dovuto quindi mostrare la propria storia degli ultimi 11 anni. C’è poi sempre da considerare che un’azienda con una storia ventennale non si brucia la reputazione in una revshare di breve durata.
La piattaforma si sta a mano a mano completando, queste le cose già fatte:
- Backoffice working
- Advertising video / website working
- Referral commissions started
- Memberships installed
- PR packages purchase
- Card / Bitcoin payments ready
- Presentations in different languages
- About us pdf

- Eurocredits installed
- Multibuy travel login ready
- Installed 160.000 existing loyal customers

Queste le cose che verranno:
- E-Money card and bank account (ready in 2 weeks)
- E-Commerce store (summer 2017)
- Earnings statistics (to be announced)
+ altre novità future..."

Il mio sponsor ha anche provato a richiedere due ritiri entrambi arrivati via bonifico senza problemi e ha deciso di comprare altri 50 pack (Se si raggiungono i 1000 PR pack si possono avere circa mensilmente 1500-2000 euro).
Quando la gente comincerà a sfruttare a regime gli Eurocrediti per comprare crociere, vacanze e prodotti nel negozio e-commerce le testimonianze aumenteranno a vista d’occhio e MBW prenderà il volo. Questo è quindi il momento ideale per entrarci e comprare pack.”

OGGI TRE AGGIORNAMENTI
In sintesi:
- Stanotte implementeranno il secondo gateway di pagamento che avrà una fee sempre del 3,6%, quindi ad esempio un pack di 50 € costerà 51,8 €.
- Le fee sono sempre del 3,6% sia per i pagamenti tramite i gateway che tramite il Provision o il Promotion Account (e sono ridotte rispetto a quelle effettivamente pagate da MBW). Solo per gli acquisti tramite bonifici bancari non si pagano fee.
- L’azienda punta sulla sicurezza, sulla serietà e sulla longevità negli anni non nel promettere grandi guadagni immediati. Ogni scelta che fanno va nel verso del rispetto delle normative e nell’evitare rischi per i clienti, tutto in piena trasparenza e con possibilità sempre di visitare gli uffici a Roma. Molti invece esitano perché i guadagni immediati non sono elevati (tra l’altro non colgono il vantaggio degli Eurocrediti che si aggiungono alla maturazione dei pack) o aspettano di vedere cosa succederà fra uno o due anni…ma in questo modo perdono un’occasione.
- Con la Mastarcard prepagata aziendale si potrà guadagnare dagli acquisti dalle persone che l’avranno presa tramite noi
- Continua la possibilità di ricevere il 100% del costo di acquisto dei pack in Eurocrediti da spendere sul sito dedicato ai viaggi e alle vacanze
- Arriverà il sito ecommerce e la possibilità di pagare i voli aerei con gli Eurocrediti
- I nuovi iscritti negli ultimi 3 mesi sono stati 4077 da 119 nazioni diverse

“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen/ Please read this email carefully. Will help again to understand us as company. Time to time emails like that are necessary. And please inform your people.

Trust this email find you in a good way.

1. Today we implemented the second payment gateway as you will see on the website.
Here are useful explanation for the charging on the provision and promotion account, which you should have gotten before we did it i understand this fully but its done and i can only sorry that you did not get the information which i am typing right now before.
By the law which changed recently in this year regarding virtual payments. We need to run also virtual payments to the banking system. And the bank is charging us the money for each transaction. So we only charging that amount what we need to pay to the bank and not even that.
Here are some numbers for your info:
- 1. Payment Gateway Charges for a customer is 3.6% we get charged 6% (the rest is paid from the company).
- 2. Banking fees regarding commission and promotion account are 4% we are charging 3.6%
As you can see we are not even charging that amount what we are paying. So we try to help the customer in each way.

Thoughts for you from my site.
During the last 4 months i was running into different kind of fantastic people which are making there living out of the internet business. I learned a lot from them but also I saw also that a lot of them involved into business where they know that this business will only be on the market for maybe 1 or 2 years.
I was listening to there explanation why they are doing this but i really could not understand this. How people can join a business which they know or maybe feel that this will be only there for 1 or 2 years. I got some explanation which are for me as following:
People joining this kind of business because of fast and easy money. No thought how this is possible. Just the company is coming up and give the people all what they want and so that is great for them to join them. I can tell you that is not how we are working in Multibuyworld.

How we are working is like following:
We as company are standing for longevity and serious business. We are here for the last 23 years and we will be here for the next 23 years and longer. All the people which were in our offices saw and felt that. We will never risk anything and make sure that we will always be with the law and that we increase the security for our customers. And sometimes we are making decisions which will not make everybody happy but decisions needs to be done for all our customers and not because some are not happy.

Take a look in our business multibuyworld. It is working in a fantastic way. Everybody is informed about what is going on. You can visit our office in Rome when you want and please when you make an appointment. You are always welcome. I am sitting right now here an typing these email.

167.000 existing happy customers
8.360 customers are using our new Prepaid Mastercard right now with their own Bank account
120.000 Bedrooms in different kind of residences where you can use eurocredits the whole year
35 cents cashback/revshare for each pr package and that is stable
4.000 new customers joined in the last 3 months and constantly growing
25 countries we are working with and constantly growing
2 Fully functional payment gateway for credit, debit and prepaid cards
Bitcoin payment possibility

Own Prepaid Mastercard the possibility to earn on the expenses of your referred client. Never happened before but with us it will be possible.

And the most important thing what you should never forget. You are getting right now 100% eurocredits for your payments for pr packages.
And you can use this eurocredits immeditately on the eurocredits website.
All in real time. Keep that in your mind. You are getting immediately the same amount what you are paying for your pr package in eurocredits and you can use them instantly to book your holidays.
Hello! This is absolut unique in this Industry. Fantastic.

These are facts. And we adding more and more services. Like the Ecommerce shop will come and also the possibility to book flights on our Website.

What other companies are doing we are not really interested. We are going our unique way and we will hold on to our trustfull leaders which were on the begin on with us. We are in daily contact with them and we are listening to there opinion and discuss often with them. Of course we would like to fulfill all wishes of our customers and leaders but always as I wrote before we are going step by step and we are always for security, longevity and serious business.

Regards Philip”

----------------------------------------------
“Important Info. Its Amazing. Great.
Here are the correct numbers of new members which joined in the last 3 months and the countries we are in.
4.077 new customers in 3 month
119 countries worldwide
Great. Fantastic.
Philip”

---------------------------------------------
“And I am again today.
Today is my confusing day. I get message after messages they are really great and I need to inform you all. No worries in the future it will be more organised with my messages. But i belive its good in anyway.
Here it is:
Second Payment Gateway will be installed during the night and so it can be that the site will be offline for around 30 minutes. just info. Its a money points and so this is necessary.
regards Philip”

Sul sito è operativo l'annunciato nuovo gateway di pagamento APCO PAY.

Ora oltre al bonifico (che non ha fee) e ai due balance PROVISIONE ACCOUNT e PROMOTION ACCOUNTS (fee 3,6%), si potranno fare acquisti di pack, membership, ecc con i seguenti gateway:
- APCO PAY per le carte di credito (fee 3,6%)
- MISTRAL PAY per le carte di credito e Sofort (fee 3,6%)
- BITPAY PAY per i bitcoin (fee 3,6%)

INFORMAZIONI per chi vuole usare la carta prepagata Multibuyworld-Emoney e il relativo conto bancario Emoney

"Please share this info with your people:
This is for all customers which are having a emoney bank account with an multibuyworld-emoney pre paid mastercard.
Attention: when you are having a emoney account and implementing your datas in the commission payout from multibuyworld or give your datas to everybody else to send you money to your emoney account then it is most important that you implement in the "Reason for payment" your Emoney ID number which is your internal account number and you can find this ID number easy.
1. You are open online your emoney bank account/ you will know how when you got the credentials. Very easy.
2. then you go on the right site to the section "receive payments" and you click on this and there is coming up your datas that you can tell to all and there people can send you the money.
here is the example how it looks like:
BENEFICIARY: EM@NEY PLC
BANK: BOV (BANK OF VALLETTA)
IBAN : MT62VALL22013000000040021790139
BIC/SWIFT: VALLMTMT
PURPOSE: ID 32977 - number 1016000100007517
So you see in the purpose of payment you need to implement always the ID number. but of course not this one which i am showing you right now. this is from a good customer.
After this ID number there is a long number which is not that important to implement. If you can not implement this long number then you implement only your ID number and maybe if you can do then implement your name. Or short cut of your name. But normal the ID number is your internal Account number is enough.
And if somebody want to sent you money you are sending him this details and telling him that he needs to add in the "Reason of Payment" the famous ID number like here shown is 32977
But be aware this is not you ID number which i wrote down here. It is just an example. Every customer has his own ID number and every customer can find this in his online Bank account under "Receive Payments".
With this card you will have the power to earn on the expenses from all customers you recomended and in 6 weeks we are starting the sales training that people can bring the big companies in with the power from eurocredits and then you earn on each discount, each sale etc etc in real time.
regards"

Guida per ricevere i pagamenti MBW sul conto Emoney

AGGIORNAMENTO
In sintesi:
- Nel sito inserite le ultime news che leggete qui
e nelle quali si vede anche che dal 25 Maggio il sito sarà utilizzabile su smartphone e tablet.
- La traduzione del sito è iniziata oggi e tra le varie lingue comprenderà l'Italiano
- Da Giugno sarà piu' chiara la struttura dei ref sotto di sè e delle relative commissioni
- E' in corso di preparazione il materiale informativo per pubblicizzare gli eurocrediti con grandi clienti e si stanno organizzando webinar e incontri dal vivo.
Ed il bello deve ancora arrivare...

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen/Inform your People
I can tell that all is working out fantastic. Here are some infos more.
1. We got a new Graphik on our
website and also the new latest news are implemented. (the old news are still there so you can see the big enhancement what we did and doing daily).
2. Today we started the Translations on our
website in German, Polnisch, Italian, French, Spanisch, Portuguese, Daenisch and more languages will follow after these translations are done.
3. In month June you will see a new outfit for the commissions and revshare. Means that you will see in real time if somebody in joining in your team (6 levels deep) and also the person which sponsored direct the customer will see his name and email address so that he can contact him further on also.
4. Also you will see how much money you will earn on each person in each level. Info (I can see it already and we now making test runs and then we take over this programm from our Testsite to the original site. So it is already programmed and will be on in June.
5. The sales training materials for bringing in big companies with the fantastic use of the eurocredits is also in translation for the upcoming sales training in around 4 till 5 weeks.
6. Webinars:
UK are doing great fantastic Webinars with Terry James and other great leaders and speakers like Chris Mann and Hanif. If you are having some customers which want to join these webinars then send an email to paul.burnett530@gmail.com he will foreard to you the zoom link and the date when this webinares will be done.
French we are having great Webinars with our fantastic leader Ywes. If you are having people which want to join these webinars then send an email to ywes: his email address is flexgoldplan@gmail.com
Webinars in Daenisch. These are done from our fantastic and great Michaela Hordum. She is doing with her team a fantastic business and is going forward as always full speed. Infos about webinars in daenisch please send to kundeservice@multibuyworld.dk
Webinars in Italian and Spanisch please send email to cs@mbw.cloud
7. Meetings Public. (in Hotels)
In UK 4 times a week. If you are having people and want send over please send email to Paul Burnett under his email address: paul.burnett530@gmail.com
In Thailand, Sri Lanka and Asien Countries our great leader Yogan and Mahen both did a great fantastic Job. Started full speed with great success. And if you are interested or are having some people please ask also in an email to Paul Burnett from UK.
And in UK i can tell the office with our sales director Roy Maurice is doing a great job. Same to our People in Danemark (Nadja) and our People in Rome, Catania (Sicilly) and Malta. Thx to the support from this People in the Administration. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
We are all really happy. Multibuyworld is starting full speed over. Roy Maurice our great fantastic leader and sales Director is doing wow wow. (fantastic). Congratulation and of course also to his Leaders Team.
Facts about
you can read into the new News. Take a look its great.
And the best yet was not coming. We are working on services and products for our customers which are awesome and so great that you will be really happy.
Our goal is to be steady for the next 23 years and more which are coming. And we will make people happy and financial independent.
Regards Philip S."

Comunicazione del supporto che sottolinea come si può risparmiare con gli Eurocrediti per prenotare una vacanza…in questo esempio 1.200 € in meno per un soggiorno di due settimane in Sicilia a Sciacca…

“Hello and good day.
Here are news which are showing the big difference between us and other companies on the market.
1. Some of our customers booked in Italy (Sicilly) there holidays with eurocredits. Place is Sciacca near Palermo in Sicilly.
2. They paid for 2 weeks only around 500 euro for there trip with the family.
Now here is coming the big difference.
Under "Booking.com" they found the same place for 2 week for the amount of 1.700 Euro. And we all know that booking.com is a good company with good prices.
Again with Multibuyworld and eurocredits they paid only 500 Euro. Same location, same month etc etc.
That is a saving of 1.200 Euro.
That is great and showes that we are making a big difference to all in the market.
Inform your people and I can tell this is only one example. Today i needed to tell you this.
Multibuyworld is making a difference in a big way. Fantastic.
Regards Philip”

Primo numero della newsletter che diventerà periodica, sarà pubblicata nella sezione news del sito e sarà tradotta in futuro in altre lingue compresa l'italiano.

"ladies and gentlemen

this is the first newsletter from multibuyworld.

1. Forward this newsletter to your clients and also to your future clients.

2. This newsletter will be send out to all our new 5.000 clients which are registered already but you should also send it out to your clients and future clients. So its personal from you and double keeps it better.

3. Every newsletter will be also posted on the homepage from multibuyworld und "news" this one will be posted till tomorrow night also. (our programmers are right now on training, the last in this year for them).

4. in the future this newsletter will be translated in languages like french, portuguese, spanisch, italian, german, daenisch, polnisch and send out again to the clients. that will come with the next newsletter. Now you in the different countries should take care of this translation for your people and send out to them. Or you let it in Englisch.

regards philip"

La versione mobile del sito sarà pronta la settimana prossima. Nel frattempo è possibile usare un'add sul browser Puffin sul cellulare (solo per IOS) per vedere, in modalità pc, il sito e poterlo usare prima dell'arrivo della versione adattata a smartphone e tablet.
Inoltre è entrato come partner per usare gli Eurocrediti un nuovo hotel nell'isola di Ponza bello.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
The mobile Version is ready next week. In the meanwhile I will send you this link which can be used to take a look at the adds in mobile version. Just download the App and then you can watch your adds in mobile version. Attention: you must be in computermode. However all is standing in the App. This App is during the next days to use if you want till our mobile version is ready. By the way this inormation about this useful link I got from our great director northern countries Michaela Hordum. Thx for this.

here is the link:

Information about a new Hotel:
Yesterday we got a beautiful Hotel on the Island "Ponza" in South on Italy as Partner for our Eurocredits. This Island "Ponza" is famous in Italy. Beautiful and fantastic. Take a look in Google. And the Hotel we got as Partner is a old Castle which is amazing. I am realy proud of this because this Island Ponza is famous all over in Italy and USA for there High Quality and Standard.

regards

LANDING PAGE: si va qui
e si deve solo cambiare l'ID number finale con il proprio (quello indicato prima è ad esempio il mio)
TRADUZIONI SITO: sta arrivando la versione Francese e quelle Italiana

"Hello. Info from michaela is as following regarding landing page in englisch. Please go to
and there is the landing page. Just change the mbw ID number on the top and push enter and you are having your own landing page.

Translation website. French and Italian will be starting to implement this week. Takes a,little bit but I guess ready latest next week."