Aiuto per testo canzone!!

Gibiribillo

Utente Attivo
Autore del topic
25 Settembre 2008
Miglior risposta
Ciao ragazzi è da un paio di giorni che sto cercando la traduzione di una canzone, non è che mi potreste aiutare???... la canzone è di example ed è microphone, vi posto il testo... volevo solo sapere se qualcuno mi poteva trovare la traduzione (FATTA BENE NON SU GOOGLE TRADUTTORE O ROBE SIMILI IN ITALIANO). Grazie

TESTO:
Took everything I said with a pinch of salt, coming out with rubbish at intervals, don’t take what I say as an insult, exactly what I did to the kids at school, I guess this probably means I’m into you, so I’ve put it down in words to speak the truth, and girl I hardly know this is original hoping this should make sense to you, these words you know they give me guidance and I just hear the silence, nothing worse then silence, so let me bring the sirens, we can fight the giant’s, we can battle tirants all day we’ll stay all night and pray

Throw your stones
We can hold our own
Throw your stones
We can hold our own
I don’t need no microphone

Saying what I fought was a piece of cake, on the evidence of things I seen today, I keep on saying things I don’t mean to say on repeat on repeat on repeat today and I don’t really care what the people say so you’ll never see me looking for legal haye, every now and then I just reach a stage I just see you out and lead the way, these words you know they give me guidance, and I just hear the silence, nothing worse then silence, so let me bring the sirens, we can fight the giant we can battle tirants all day we’ll stay all night and pray

Throw your stones
We can hold our own
Throw your stones
We can hold our own

I can make the whole world hear me
I can make the whole world hear me sing [x2]

Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

Throw your stones
We can hold our own
Throw your stones
We can hold our own

Throw your stones
We can hold our own
Throw your stones
We can hold our own [x2]

I can make the whole world hear me
I can make the whole world hear me sing [x2]

Throw your stones