Perché la freccia verde di Jeff Lemire non ottiene mai il riconoscimento che merita?

AmbrusFernas

Nuovo utente
Autore del topic
9 Dicembre 2019
Miglior risposta
The recent Crisis event made me start thinking about the Green Arrow and how amazing Jeff Lemires' race on Green Arrow was. The fact is that nobody ever talks about this race.

Not in the best list of tracks by Jeff Lemires, nor in the best new lists 52. But in the grand scheme of things, he really took all the great elements of Arrow and intertwined them in the character of Green Arrow while also carrying great new things like the reimagination of what the island means, as well as the archer's legacy. All with an extraordinary Sorrento art.
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

The funny thing is that, at the time, it was considered by many to be the best comic in the stands, even on top of the book Batman by Scott Snyder, who had won the previous year, and people were talking that in the end it was the book to make Green Arrow special and no longer a clone of Batman but over the years, all this seems to have vanished. It's a shame that more people don't know / don't remember it.

Lemire said that there are still some GA stories he would like to tell, so I really hope he decides to come back and redefine the character further.

Ultima modifica: