Domanda Risoluzione dei problemi PSB Imagine T. Altoparlanti

TristanTyler

Nuovo utente
Autore del topic
6 Gennaio 2020
Miglior risposta
I recently purchased a couple of PSB Imagine Ts from someone. When they were tested, they sounded great, surprising. When I finally plugged them in I noticed that the bottom woofer on one was not playing much and was rather crackling / static. I have tried different wires, bi-wiring, different socket, away from other electronic devices. Nothing. In the exact same place, the other tower works perfectly, so it seems isolated from a single speaker.
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

I removed the woofer to inspect and found nothing loose, corroded, damaged, etc. I opened the tab on the bottom and found an acorn. Guy must have had it in his garage or something. But nothing else seemed strange or burnt.

I'm worried that when I tried them out I didn't play it slow enough to notice that one of the woofers didn't work / sounded static. But I swear they sounded good.

I have an old Denon 2700 that should work for the right power on paper, but a friend thinks that I have to connect to an amplifier before the receiver.

Any advice on the next steps?

Edit: I also unplugged the woofer and put it in place of the other working woofer. Static electricity moved with the woofer but was much quieter. I will try to see if perhaps the connection was interrupted this afternoon.

Ultima modifica: