• Regolamento Macrocategoria DEV
    Prima di aprire un topic nella Macrocategoria DEV, è bene leggerne il suo regolamento. Sei un'azienda o un hosting/provider? Qui sono anche contenute informazioni per collaborare con Sciax2 ed ottenere l'accredito nella nostra community!

Player Does anybody know a chat room for an internet radio website?

SherryShawn

Nuovo utente
Autore del topic
28 Gennaio 2014
Miglior risposta
I have added a web chat room to my radio website. It works pretty well on my mobile and I can add videos but it is not letting me integrate my users database (I have around 800 users).

I have checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but then the lack of integration to my users base is an issue. any recommendation?

I think that this video will be useful ,
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!
I'm Italian :omg:, so I made ​​the translation with Google Translate :soso:

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his radio show like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my radio station.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.