In sviluppo Easter eggs e misteri

Ignazio96

Utente Guru
Autore del topic
User Legend
9 Marzo 2008
Miglior risposta
gta5-easter-eggs.jpg

Topic di discussione sui misteri e gli Easter Eggs di GTA V.

Come ogni capitolo la Rockstar ci stupisce inserendo i soliti misteri da cercare in giro per il gioco come navicelle aliene, bigfoot, fantasmi e chi ne ha più ne metta!

E' ora di essere Mythbusters e scovare tutti i misteri della sconfinata mappa GTA V

[yt]NwdSMg95jdQ[/yt]

LISTE

EASTER EGGS

MISTERI

INFINITY EIGHT

MISTERO DEL FANTASMA DEL MONTE GORDO

Ultima modifica:
Riferimento: Easter eggs e misteri

La cosa che non capisco è perché Rockstar ci prende per i fondelli, quando poi alla fine dichiara che tutto è esclusivamente dipeso dalle mod

La cosa che non capisco è perché Rockstar ci prende per i fondelli, quando poi alla fine dichiara che tutto è esclusivamente dipeso dalle mod

Non sono ancora presenti mod per GTA V non essendo ancora stato rilasciato in versione per PC.

Non sono ancora presenti mod per GTA V non essendo ancora stato rilasciato in versione per PC.

Sì lo so ma anche con San Andreas fu così e poi si seppe che erano tutte mod ed era appena uscito.

Inviato dal mio GT-S5570I con Tapatalk 2

Riporto qui il Mistero dell'infinity eight preso da GTAforums , molta gente sta indagando su questo.

Infinite 8

There's a guy called Merle Abrahams who lived in Sandy Shores. He went a bit doolally and started seeing the number 8 everywhere he went and thought it was a message to sacrifice/murder 8 people, the Infinite 8.

He drew suspicion from his neighbours and was driven out of his home when it was set on fire. The burntout shell of his home remains and there are a few photos below.
0_0.jpg

A neighbour wrote this on Merle's house in an effort to shame him and send him away.

0_0.jpg

There will be 8.

This is evidence of the start of Merle's descent into madness. He states that there will be 8 bodies/deaths to fulfill his ritual. Notice a few other things here? There is a 5-bar gate at the left hand side near the bottom. A common means of counting. Possibly at this point he had only killed 5 of the 8 he needed/wanted.

Above the writing is a drawn image of what looks like Mt Chiliad. It isn't though. It actually points to where the bodies are being laid to rest, the very northern tip of the gamemap.

0_0.jpg

In the back room of Merle's house is this message. 8 is just infinity stood up. This is the first link between the number 8 and the Ouroboros, the snake that eats itself, the symbol for infinity. What relevance this has is still to be found.

After Merle's house was burnt down he fled and possibly lived in the desert or a building on the northern shore of the Alamo Sea (evidence has yet to be found of where he lived but reports have been made of Reddit of a shack where screams can still be heard).
He continued his killings and eventually reached the total of 8. He bragged about this number by writing on a rock in the desert.

2irlz5y.jpg

One is done
Two was fun
Three tried to run
Four called Mom
Fives not alive
Six is nix
Sevens in Heaven
8 won't wait

This macabre poem describes the deaths of his victims. Note that Merle won't write the word eight, he uses the symbol 8. This symbol obviously has great significance for him.

After the completion of his ritual he is pursued and eventually caught by the police and sent to prison. Before he is sent he manages to write another piece out in the desert.

0_0.jpg

They want me they can have
But they'll never get my people
Even though I shall leave them sign enough
Where they put me

A chilling message to whoever has followed the clues. Merle knows he is being pursued by the police and will soon be caught. He knows he will go to prison but states he will never give up the location of his victims in a way that can be understood by the police.

Next to this piece of writing is the following addition -

0_0.jpg

8 won't

Well we know from his first poem that 8 won't wait. What does this mean? Each line in the poem shows how a victim died. Apart from the last line. 8 won't wait? What does this mean? Did Merle reach his goal of 8 victims?

Merle is sent to prison, but what about a further confession? On the walls of a guard tower in the prison, the writings below can be seen.

mh6r90.png

Where water meets land and fire once spewed forth
There the Infinite 8 shall stay
Until I return

Accompanying this is a more detailed map showing the northern tip of the game map and the islands to the north of it. It is obvious that Merle hid the bodies at this location and is keeping them here until he is let out, so he can complete his ritual. The surface of the islands have been extensively searched and nothing has been found, no evidence of fire having spewed out from anywhere, no further writings or symbols relating to the number 8.

cSTBtUoh.jpg

Diving under the water around the islands reveals 8 bodies, bound in wrappings and laid to rest at the bottom of the ocean. The Infinity Killer had reached his sadistic goal.

And what became of Merle? Well a newspaper clipping has been found in Sandy Shores that tells us.

VcDd49z.jpg

Just looking at the date on the newspaper and the date of the disappearances we can see that these events occurred quite some years ago, too,late for us to achieve an answer as to why these killings occurred and why the number 8 held so much significance for him.