• Regolamento Macrocategoria DEV
    Prima di aprire un topic nella Macrocategoria DEV, è bene leggerne il suo regolamento. Sei un'azienda o un hosting/provider? Qui sono anche contenute informazioni per collaborare con Sciax2 ed ottenere l'accredito nella nostra community!

Problema risolto Modifica Template

Bricconcello

Utente Assiduo
Autore del topic
4 Ottobre 2011
Miglior risposta
Salve raga :emoji_smiley:

Volevo modificare un template html scaricato dal web free...modificarlo completamente in colori e tutto (crediti ecc... quelli in fondo alla pagina).

Il file di licenza dice questo:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Template Name: Gallerised
File: Licence
Author: OS Templates
Author URI:
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

Licence URI:

IPR
---

Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) belong to and stay with OS Templates and the their owner(s).

TERMS OF USE
------------

This template can be used for private and commercial websites under the following terms:

* You must attribute the work in the manner specified by OS Templates (author and licensor - see Attribution section below).

* If you use our work for your clients or friends website(s), you have to inform them of the licence that comes with the template(s)

* You can not claim intellectual property rights or exclusive ownership to any of our templates, modified or unmodified. All templates are the property of OS Templates.

* You are not permitted to place any of our templates either modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium for redistribution, sale or resale.

* You can not offer our templates for re-distribution of any kind without prior written consent from us.

* You can not sell or offer our templates for sale. This also includes offering our templates as part of a product package. You can sell your services but not our templates.

ATTRIBUTION
-----------

All templates that can be found within this site have copyright information and credit links, that can be found in the templates footer and in the various CSS files.

Credit link(s) and copyright information must stay unmodified in all web pages that use our template(s).

The default credit link that can be found in the (source code) template footer is: <p class="fl_right">Template by <a href="http://www.os-templates.com/" title="Free Website Templates">OS Templates</a></p>

The default footer link may be changed to:

Code by OS Templates
<p class="fl_right">Code by <a href="http://www.os-templates.com/" title="Free Website Templates">OS Templates</a></p>

Design by OS Templates
<p class="fl_right">Design by <a href="http://www.os-templates.com/" title="Free Website Templates">OS Templates</a></p>

Thanks to OS Templates
<p class="fl_right">Thanks to <a href="http://www.os-templates.com/" title="Free Website Templates">OS Templates</a></p>

For companies or individuals that wish to add their information to the template footer please feel free to modify the link as such:

Website by YOURDETAILS & OS Templates
<p class="fl_right">Website by <a href="YOURURL">YOURDETAILS</a> & <a href="http://www.os-templates.com/" title="Free Website Templates">OS Templates</a></p>

COPYRIGHT INFO & CREDIT LINKS
-----------------------------

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REMOVE CREDIT LINKS AND/OR COPYRIGHT INFORMATION FROM THE TEMPLATE FOOTER OR ACCOMPANYING CSS OR JAVASCRIPT FILES

OS Templates DOES NOT offer paid link removals or paid copyright removals.

All of the templates and digital work that can be found on
have been filed globally with various Copyright Offices. If you misuse our digital work we will seek damages and you will be prosecuted.

If credit links and/or copyright information are/is intentionally removed from our digital work, legal action will be taken against those doing so.

Please respect our work, a lot of time has been invested in the work that can be found in the site.

Removing credit links from templates can and will result in legal action. It isn't hard to find out where our templates are being used and who is using them.

Posso modificare tutto? Faccio questa domanda anche perchè, nel template c'è Copyright © v1 - 2013 - Tutti i diritti riservati - BricconcelloTemplate by OS Templates (dove c'è Bricconcello è modificabile) ma posso cancellare template by.....Una volta modificato da me? Grazie!

Riferimento: Modifica Template

* You must attribute the work in the manner specified by OS Templates (author and licensor - see Attribution section below).
[...]
YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REMOVE CREDIT LINKS AND/OR COPYRIGHT INFORMATION FROM THE TEMPLATE FOOTER OR ACCOMPANYING CSS OR JAVASCRIPT FILES

OS Templates DOES NOT offer paid link removals or paid copyright removals.