MULTIBUYWORLD

Contest per vincere una crociera nel Mediterraneo con partenza da Roma (escluse bevande, escursioni, viaggio da casa a Roma e assicurazione), annunciato dal supporto e con comunicazione a tutti gli iscritti (devo dire pero' che i requisiti richiesti sono molto elevati):

"Great day to all of you.
i wish you all the best a great day and successfull week.
1. Attached you find the june/july incentive. Fantastic. It starts from today on.
2. Maybe you will receive this email 2 times because it will also be send out to all registered members.
But I wanted to send this beautiful contest also out to you. I am really proud of this contest.
However inform your people. Lets meet on the cruize all together.
regards Philip"

"12th June - 12th August 2017 Incentive
8 day Mediterranean Cruise for 2 from Rome in an Ocean View Cabin Including All your Meals and Entertainment
Departure in September 2017
Port of Call: Valencia, Marseille, Genoa, Rome, Palermo, Cagliari, Palma De Mallorca
Terms & Conditions
- Incentive Runs from 12th June to 12th August 2017
- You must have a minimum of six NEW PEOPLE on your Level 1
- Between all Six New People you must have a minimum 180 New PR Packs(repurchases do not count towards this incentive) OR
- You can purchase New 220 PR Packs by yourself (repurchases do not count towards this incentive)
- Drinks and Shore Excursions are not included
- Flights to and from Rome are not included
- Taxes and Insurance are not included (approximately 100 Euros/person)
- Itinerary and ship for the Incentive will be subject to availability
- EVERYONE THAT ACHIEVES THE TARGET WILL WIN THE INCENTIVE"

Nuovo conto bancario usato da Multibuyworld a seguito della partnership con una banca di Malta. Le stesse coordinate sotto indicate appariranno quando sia acquisterà pack o membership o livelli commissioni.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen
This is the new account from Multibuyworld.
It will show up when somebody will order the pr packages and is ordering them with wire transfer. Just I will explain to you this bank account. I know you all know a bank account but I learned my lessons in the last couple of months and so its better to explain this and you please to your people.

The Account Holder is Emoney Plc (normal it should be Multibuyworld) but becasue we are getting this fantastic Bank account and we are working straight forward with our own Bank the Account Holder is Emoney Plc.

The Bank is: Satabank Plc (a new bank in Malta) we made an agreement with them, regarding International transactions and our own Multibuyworld Mastercard.

Bank Account: Normal its not important anymore, but in some countries in the world the bank is still asking for the bank account. (no idea why) however we implemented.

Reason of Payment: When the customer is ordering via the System then the automatic the tracking number showes up.

Account Holder: Emoney Plc

Bank: Satabank Plc

Address of the Bank: Aragon Business Center Dragonara Road

City: St. Julian's

Cip Code: STJ3140

IBAN: MT25 STBA1911 60000 0000 1040 295442

BIC/SWIFT: STBAMTMT

Bank Account: 000000001040295442

Reason of Payment: ..................tracking number

Best regards Philip"

Traduzione in Francese del sito disponibile cliccando le bandierine in alto a sinistra nella dashboard. La prossima settimana arriva l'Italiano.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
French translation is implemented. Every week from next week on a new language.
Still there are some parts in Englisch but that will be fixed this week.
1. Next week is Italian and then Spanisch etc etc
When you are going to the website from multibuyworld click on englisch and french comes up also. click on it and all is fine.
regards"

Arrivata la versione in italiano del sito, la si trova cliccando in alto a sinistra nella Dashboard dove ci sono le bandierine. Inoltre oggi sul sito, non ancora loggati, c'è la nuova newsletter
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

"Hope you all having a great day and you are doing well.
1. The new Newsletter will be on the Website today.
2. Italian Translation Multibuyworld is implemented.
3. Next week Spanish translation will be implemented.
4. Next week on Tuesday the latest "Last minute Offers" will be send out to all our registrated members. Fantastic Offers where you can use the Eurocredits.
Regards"

Nuovo aggiornamento dalla società
Stamattina è stato ottenuto il “parere giuridico” relativo alla società. Deciderà il CEO come sarà reso pubblico.
Da Settembre 2017 verrà creata una tavola rotonda con i migliori venditori e leader che avranno molti vantaggi come commissioni fisse, spese pagate, ecc. Nella valutazione dei venditori migliori verranno valutati chi acquista o farà acquistare nei prossimi due mesi nuovi pack e non pack pagati con il repurchase.
Nel prossimo webinar dell’11 Luglio ore 21, sarà presente uno dei proprietari della società. Il link, per chi vuole partecipare, può essere richiesto scrivendo a business@mbw.cloud
Infine un esempio di sconti viaggi per i possessori di Eurocrediti

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

Wish you all a great fantastic day.

Today in the morning we got our "Legal Opinion". Yes. Of course we will show this legal opinion to the leaders and also we will publish it. But how and in which way that is the decision of the CEO.
Its fantastic to work in a company like Multibuyworld. We are moving forward step by step in a secure way. And this legal opinion is showing me again what i had known from the begin on we as "Multibuyworld" are serious, absolut legal and most important long term business.

From the month september 2017 on our company will install a so called "round table". At this table will be the best sales people and leaders. They will get a lot of big advantages like fix commission, expenses paid etc etc. But of course to be at this table you need to show that you can build a structure and getting sales in. Here are numbers will decide. I am happy that our company is supporting the best of the best in such great way. Its up to you to be on the round table. Lets move on. I can tell you everybody which is on this round has no financial worries anymore. In this way show us what you can do in sales and building a sales structure in the next 2 months. All new sales counting. No repurchase sales are counting. (that would be to easy).

Webinar. I am also proud to announce that one of our owners from multibuyworld will be on the Webinar from Terry James next week on the 11 July 2017. UK time 20 o clock and italian time is 21o clock. So inform your people and be on. We are talking about the round table the advantages and our legal opinion and about other great news. If you want to be on be so kind and send an email to business@mbw.cloud and you will receive the link for the webinar back. Be on.

Some sales tips:

Keep our business easy and simple. Because our business is easy and simple. Here are some sentences regarding security and sales for your customers. After that a customers needs to decide and after this questions and explanations a customer will decide with yes.

Security: Our main company Multibuy is 23 years on the market, more then 173.000 customers and increasing, big partners like illy espresso, sony, disneyland, holidays in huge hotels and resorts like marriots, nh hotel group all over the world etc etc I think that is security enough and does not require more explanation.

Do you want to earn money every 30 minutes and that 48 times per day?

Do you want to go on holidays with the same amount which you bought your public relation product?

Do you want to get financial freedom and live your live as you want to live threw this financial freedom from Multibuyworld?

I believe your answer can only be "yes". In this way. Lets start and register yourselfe and order your product and use it, earn money and recommend to other people.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Our business is stable and increasing. You are welcome in our company.

Regards Multibuyworld Team”

Nuova comunicazione:
- sta arrivando la carta di credito tramite la quale si guadagnerà dagli acquisti degli affiliati che la compreranno fino a 6 livelli di profondità (costo della carta con conto bancario aperto a Malta pari a 150€),
- in arrivo anche l'ecommerce dove sfruttare gli eurocredits,
- consigli su come approcciare i potenziali clienti e indicazioni da dare sui punti di forza della società,
- i vantaggi di chi entra nella "tavola rotonda",
- il "parere giuridico" verrà presentato fra qualche giorno,
- sito tradotto in inglese, francese, tedesco, italiano e nei prossimi giorni in Polacco e Spagnolo,
- prima settimana di Settembre come periodo in cui verranno effettuati i cambiamenti tutti positivi per noi.

"Hello

First of all. Congratulations to all your hard work. Now in the next weeks the company is going to another stage. Revenue share is still full going on but a new income stream will be add and that is the mastercard. Which is also a fantastic income stream. For that reason we need to fix the webinar for the Revenue Share in the best way that a lot of other people can continue with this webinar what we are transporting to them.

This email includes suggestions and news. Just inform your people.

1. The webinars are there to sign up people at the end. That is the goal.

2. Keep it simply and try to be based on the 4 or also 5 questions starting with the security what i send to you in the other email last week and on whatsapp.

3. To mention expenses and other little things its in my point of view to much info.

4. Also please try that next time we from the office can see all people which where at the webinar that is important for us.

5. The Disclaimer must be on the beginning from the Webinar and it should be done in the way we wrote them into the original Powerpoint.

6. It is not necessary to mention and not wanted from the company that we say like all the other revenue share companies that customer can reach 120%. Then we are an investment company and that we are not. So do not mention this. Its enough that we speak about that People can earn every 30 minutes money 48 times a day.

7. Security is the 23 years old company and 176.000 customers.

8. If a customer is not signing up after that point 6 and 7 and after to explain that he get also eurocedits then forget the customer. That is my suggestion what you can tell also to the customer. Of course not in the straight way but in a diplomatic way. Like "then you should move on to the next customer which want to be successfull".

9. For the next webinars: French and Dutch are done from Ywes Deams. Please tell to your people and support these webinars as you should support and always promote the UK Webinars and also other webinars from Italy and Spain in the Future.

10. The round table is a big thing and its not a joke. So on this round table we need people which are producing and can build a structure. Nobody which did not produce minimum the cruiz and then douple the production (in person or with the Structure) no repurchases will be on this round table. And if they are on this round table then they need to continue to build and produce with there structure. The offers on the round table are great and will be done in a fantastic way to support the people on the round table to build and produce without financial pressure. The production needs to be done for the round table till the first of september.

11. We are a company which is going in the right direction since 23 years and more. I know them since 5 years now. We are a sales company and Production counts. Talking about production and dreaming of big money makes you happy for the moment when you talk about it. But at the end the reality is to produce and build structure. That is what we are counting on and that is what we get paid for.

12. Our legal opinion is done and will be presented to the people which are coming her on the 14 and 15 of july. Of course to the main leaders like Michaela and Roy at first hand.

13. We know there are a lot of opportunities outside and people can earn in different way money in the Inernet business. Our office involved some people in different kind of this business and the solution is that the most of this business will be down sooner or later and that the gaming on crypto currencies is great and can be well done but it is the same as i would by shares from a company like "Tessler".

Just info: Tessler shares went up to 50% in one week. Because they created a new Batterie for longer distance. (Tessler is the well known one of the first Electric Cars).

However that is just a gambling and has nothing to do with sales and we are a sales company.

14. A lot of people lost money in so called revenue share companies. Sorry for them. But to not compare as with them. We are 23 years on the market, 176.000 customers and growing. So we are stable and the best way what you can do "move on with us full speed".

15. Mastercard is a big huge thing. You can catch all from every structure in the world and you can earn money on the expenses in 6 levels deep and on the sales you can earn first generation (that is what we agreed with our bank).

Price with Bank account is 150 Euro. Including to open a bank account in Malta. If you would open a bank account in Malta by yourselfe and you neeeded to fly there etc etc then you would pay minimum with all expenses 1.200 euro. So our price is fantastic.

Price for the prepaid mastercard without Bank account for People living out of Sepa countries is 99 euro.

Order can be done online. Of course. Shipping is done by Secure TNT worldwide.

16. And also Ecommerce is coming and all the eurocredits for the companies and these are another income streams.

17. Now the site is translated into Englisch, German, Italian, French and in the next days in Polnisch and Spanisch.

Final. Changes which will be done in the first week of September are in good for all of us. Like we are adding the income streams more and more.

Hope you are all in good shape. Try to be on the cruiz and ond the round table. Believe me its really worth.

Regards Philip"

19904955_319926095100735_1612623617380645256_n.jpg

La prossima settimana presentazione del programma per i venditori online che si volessero affiliare. La formazione è prevista a Settembre
" Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
Great, Fantastic. Next week we will present on the Zoom Meeting from Terry James a Demo Version from the Programm what a Shop can get from us when he is our Partner and all his advantages. I am amazed what i saw today. This is huge and fantastic. The training for this will be done in the second week of September. For this training it is necessary that everybody which has the possibility to attend this training needs to come with a laptop or tablet. Second week of September because the most people will be back from there holidays.
This training will be for Sales People from Multibuyworld. Its so fantastic. If you would have seen today what I saw. Yes we are going in the right direction. We are unique in this Market.
The correct Date will be presented during the month of August. (but mostly it will be the 15 of September). The country will be Italy where the sales meeting will be done.
Regards Philip
Ladies and Gentlemen
About all I forgot to tell you if you want to be on the zoom meeting next week from Terry James where the Demo Version of the programm for the shops will be presented then please send an email to following email address and ask for the zoom link.
email address: business@mbw.cloud
Date: 1 of August
Time: 20 o clock UK time and 21 o clock in Europe. (Also UK is Europe of course).
Regards Philip"

Newsletter

Comunicazione

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Read this email and Inform your People

Hope this email finds you well and you are having a great day.

Here are some infos.

1. The latest "Newsletter" will be on latest tomorrow on our Multibuyworld Website. Take a look and read it. Its great. It will be also translated into French, Italian, Polnish, Spanisch, German and will be up next week on our Site in this languages.

2. Be ready for the zoom meeting next week on Tuesday 1 of August 2017 at 20 o clock UK Time and 21 o clock European Time. If you need the link for this meeting send an email to business@mbw.cloud and you will receive the link in your email. Just come into the zoom meeting earlier otherwise there is no place left. At this meeting you will see Demo Version from a POS (Point of Sales) and the function of the POS and how to get big companies interested to join us as partner. Its great.

3. Here are some updates from Multibuyworld and Multibuy:

161 Countries

7.550 active Members in Multibuyworld

185.000 Members in Multibuy Group

8.700 new Mastercard sold to clients in Italy in the last 2 weeks (with the logo from emoney card. Our own logo will be up in September).

125.000 Pr Packages sold

Our own TV Channel will be on in the last quarter 2017

Promotion will be done all over 26 Social Media Plattforms (of course Facebook and Twitter etc included).

Amazon Products can be used for selling in your Multibuyworld Plattform in Using your Views in the last quarter of 2017 (fantastic). We will manage all for our clients. Full service.

Training for Eurocredits and Mastercard and sales for Shops will be hold in September in Italy. You will be amazed. That is the next big Step to Financial Freedom for our clients and Sales Force.

Round Table will be set up in the first week of September 2017.

Upgraded Multibuyworld Website will be on in the first week of September with all great features which our sales force and clients asked us and a lot of more usefull things.

And next week on the 1 of August we will present you a big surprise for the Demo Version and also the latest updates. Be at this zoom meeting as i wrote under Point 2.

Regards