Saluto.

JimGam9

Nuovo utente
Autore del topic
16 Luglio 2009
Miglior risposta
Buongiollo. [Cit.]
Sono iscritto dal 16 ma sono riuscito a ricordare la password e quindi effettuare l'accesso solo ora, e tra un pò devo pure andare...°_°"
Vabuò sono Gianmarco, ho quasi 18 anni e vengo da Brindisi...il mio nick su Habbo e i retro? JimGam9 ù_ù qualcuno mi conoscerà già... comunque visito il forum quasi spesso (sottolineo il quasi) e finalmente ce l'ho fatta ad essere qui tra tutti voi!
Vabè avrò già rotto le balls, ci sentiamo...ciao!:ciao:

Friends received positive reviews throughout its run, and became one of the most popular sitcoms of its time. The series won many awards and was nominated for 63 Primetime Emmy Awards. The series was also very successful in the ratings, consistently ranking in the top ten in the final primetime ratings. Friends has made a large cultural impact. The Central Perk coffee house that had featured prominently in the series has inspired various imitations throughout the world. Repeats of the series continue to air worldwide, and all seasons have been released on DVD. Following the series finale, the spin-off series Joey was created.
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!