YogBox - Un'appurata raccolta di Mods.

#Jason

Utente Guru
Autore del topic
29 Giugno 2008
Miglior risposta
wl4iK.png

Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

===============================

Download links
[Version 1.7.3 Beta 2.1]:

[Version 1.7.3 Beta 1]:

[Version 1.7.2 Beta 1]:

[Version 1.6.6 Beta 3]:

===============================

Version 1.7.3 Beta 2
Here's a list of all mods currently included in this pack:
mods marked (CORE) are part of the core installation

=====
Baby Animals by cocoavalley

-----
Adds cute baby animals which you can raise and tame. :3

=====
Scokeev9's mods (BiomeWater, ScotTools & Randomite) (CORE)

-----
BiomeWater - Enables biome colored water, mainly for aesthetics
ScotTools - API and fix for better compatability between new blocks from mods and tools
Randomite - Adds new ore, Randomite, which gives you a random ore when mined.

=====
Somnia by MALfunction84

-----
Adds advanced sleep options and simulated real time while sleeping. Right clicking on a bed while holding a clock will allow you to set your time to wake up.

=====
More Health by nohero (CORE)

-----
Renovates the default Minecraft health system to that like from the Legend of Zelda series of games. Default starting health is 5, and may be changed under mod options. Find heart containers and pieces scattered throughout the world in dungeons. Craft 4 pieces like a workbench to create 1 container. There may be other, secret, ways to acquire containers...

=====
ModOptions API by Clintonxa (CORE)

-----
This enables GUI style option buttons in Minecraft. Certain mods depend on this.

=====
GUI API by Lahwran (CORE)

-----
This enables GUI style option buttons in Minecraft. Certain mods depend on this.

=====
Mo' Creatures by DrZhark

-----
Adds a plethora of new mobs and related items to the game world. Advanced settings are under options.

=====
DaftPVF's mods (Slime Boots, Score, Starting Inventory, Treecapitator, Crystal Wing) (CORE)

-----
Slime Boots - Craft slime balls into boots, said boots double jump height and reduce fall damage!
Score - Pretty self explanatory. Killing hostile mobs gives positive scores while killing peaceful mobs are negative.
Starting Inventory - Starting a new game gives you predefined inventory.
Teecapitator - Trees are tougher to cut, but cutting them with axes at the root makes all the logs fall at once.
Crystal Wing - Craftable item. Using this item instantly warps you to your last spawn point. Has 8 uses.

=====
Risugami's Mods (ModLoader, AudioMod, Death Chest, Shelves, More Stackables, More Arrows, Recipe Book) (CORE)

-----
ModLoader - Pretty important as 90% of the mods in this pack won't work without it!
AudioMod - Certain mods depend on this.
Death Chest - Dying while holding a chest in your inventory will place all your items in said chest.
Shelves - Craftable shelves which are great for displaying and storing your prized items.
More Stackables - Enables more items to be stackable for balancing reasons.
More Arrows - Adds elemental arrows and a homing bow.
Recipe Book - Right clicking while holding this opens the book. Shows all available recipes in the game, including mod items!

=====
Airship (CORE) and sky pirates by Pchan3

-----
Adds craftable and ridable airships! They require coal as a fuel source, and are also able to fire regular arrows. While boarded on an airship press B to open the ship's inventory to load it with arrows, coal or whatever else you desire. Pressing C while flying fires arrows. Space ascends, shift descends. Sky pirates is an optional mob mod of hostile airships.

=====
Hogofwar's Mods (Magical Bone Sticks, Bone Torch, Biome Caves, More Dungeons, Rope!, Peaceful Pack) (CORE)

-----
Magical Bone Sticks - Adds 3 different craftable magic wands with different effects and passive abilities while held. Must be crafted with gilded bone sticks first. Check your recipe book on how to create them.
Bone Torch - Adds torches crafted from bones and coal. Brighter than regular torches, and useful for when you're underground without any wood or sticks.
Biome Caves - Adds ice and sand caverns for more variety on your spelunking adventures.
More Dungeons - Adds above world dungeons which are camoflauged by trees and pyramids.
Rope! - Adds craftable ropes which are useful for climbing. Attach a rope to a ceiling and it will drop down until it hits a surface. Break the rope to get it back or cut it with a sword or axe to make specified lengths of rope.
Peaceful Pack - Adds alternatives to obtain various resources on Peaceful mode which would otherwise require killing of mobs.

=====
Buried Treasures by Club559 and NCrawler and Pudding Huxtable (CORE)

-----
Adds treasure chests scattered throughout the land buried in sand. Can also be found in the nether. Chests may also contain heart pieces or containers...

=====
ConvenientInventory by Evenprime

-----
Adds SHIFT, CTRL and ALT modifiers for inventory management. Middle clicking in an inventory will sort all items.

==============

Tutorial su come installare lo YogBox.

[YT]RlMUR7637Og[/YT]

Riferimento: YogBox - Un'appurata raccolta di Mods.

Le ho provate sono bellissime alcune.

Mi dite come si mette lo yogbox?? ho guardato il tutorial ma nn c'ho capito niente

Ahahah baby animals...ottime xD Non tutte o.o

Mi dite come si mette lo yogbox?? ho guardato il tutorial ma nn c'ho capito niente

Il primo messaggio si usa per la presentazione se lo sai.

Comunque l'ho provato.. ma con scarso successo. mi crasha non so perchè...