InfinityWar The Best Server Ever

ghostz95

Nuovo utente
Autore del topic
5 Novembre 2023
Miglior risposta
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I wanted to recommend this server called InfinityWar, I must point out that the server is not mine but I was looking for someone to play and talk with on discord, the server is well made and you definitely won't regret it if you download it, you have any free elements , the levels are done like nothing, the exp rate is at x1000, i've never seen a server like this.. that you enter and do levels so quickly and you have infinite cash.. there are also deathmatch with zombie maps and all the new items, nothing, if you want to download it you can come and we can have fun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site:
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

Download:
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

Discord: https://discord.gg/yCemVuQh8h

Video not made by me, but which convinced me to install the game, and I hope it will convince some of you too.

I would like to point out that the server has been open for about a little over a week as far as I know, so if you find any bugs there it will be normal, I came across them myself but I reported them and they solved them.
See you in Game for those who download it!