Nome Hotel
Novic R52
Orari hotel
24h24 7d7
Versione hotel
Crediti di partenza
500 (a lot of events!)
Link per accedere all'hotel
Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!
Staff
Soon
Difetti Hotel
Rollers
Membri dello staff
Vista4life, Kadox, Michelle, Acteur... [Staff Page]
Ulteriori informazioni
English: A lot of new furni (football,etc), max fixe, 250 users online.
footck.png

-------------
Principal language: English/French
Others language: italian, deutsh [ ... ]​

Ultima modifica:
Yes now we are in maintenance, sorry ;) (sorry for my english, i dont speak ''italian'')

mi sono iscritto, mi chiamo JoKeR
--------------- AGGIUNTA AL POST ---------------
Rinnego tutto, qualcuno mi ha fottuto entrambi i nomi, mi chiamo JoKeRJr

Ultima modifica:
You point out the wrong section ... even if you're more careful English. (Sorry the my English :emoji_slight_smile: )

Policy verification
** Our hotel is a fun and free hotel, and you must not sell or purchase any of our content, furniture or users items unless it's the VIP system we've provided.

Due to repeated abuse and violation of our language-related rules, we are asking all users to verify they will abide by our rules. Failure to abide by our rules will result in you being BANNED. You have been warned.

Please proceed by typing the following sentence PRECISELY, noting capitalization and punctuation (not including the quotations):
"Yes, I accept the rules and I will not trade or purchase any in-game content."

Sapete Dirmi Il Codice....

Policy verification
** Our hotel is a fun and free hotel, and you must not sell or purchase any of our content, furniture or users items unless it's the VIP system we've provided.

Due to repeated abuse and violation of our language-related rules, we are asking all users to verify they will abide by our rules. Failure to abide by our rules will result in you being BANNED. You have been warned.

Please proceed by typing the following sentence PRECISELY, noting capitalization and punctuation (not including the quotations):
"Yes, I accept the rules and I will not trade or purchase any in-game content."

Sapete Dirmi Il Codice....

Basta che scrivi: Yes, I accept the rules and I will not trade or purchase any in-game content.

Io in hotel sono vip senza pagare ho chiesto al Founder se mi faceva vip e mi ha detto si. Comunque è chiuso ora non sò perchè.