Jouer

Utente Assiduo
Autore del topic
25 Gennaio 2010
Miglior risposta
Ciao a tutti, oggi vi posto tutti i miei topic che ho fatto nel corso dell'anno di inglese, il progetto era: Trinity grado 4 e 5.

Per chiunque lo facesse potrebbe servirli, cominciamo dunque con i topic (sono già corretti):

SEASONAL ACTIVITIES IN MY TOWN (qua parla della mia città, voi mettete la vostra)
In my town there are a lot of things to make.
There is a lot of move every where too in Summer, who usually the people go to sea. In winter the people celebrate the Christmas. At Christmas the people prepare the nativity scene and there are a lot of figurines, above all the shepherds who keep(vigila) in a cave with the ox and the small ass. The city are full of color lights on Christmas day. This festivals is celebrated all over the world, only in times different, than in the winter there is New Year’ s Day, in Mesagne we celebrate with joy, like in all towns it in a advent (imperdibile).
In Summer we celebrate the Virgin Mary of july, in this celebrate we celebrate the Vergin who protect Mesagne.
In this day the people go out of night and there are stalls of all kind and in my opinion the people spend a lot. In the weekends the people take a trip.
WHAT MY PARENTS DID WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG
My grandparents tell me who when they where young the holidays they celebrate in the family and longer they were poor, but they celebrate very good.
Anyway, too if were day holiday, my grandparents go in country to job for earn (Quel poco).
THE ACTIVITIES I PREFER MOST
The activities that I prefer are a lot. In summer I prefer go out because do warm and I do a walk with my bike, while in winter I like only go in gym.
In summer only thing that I like is go at sea and travel.
This year, if I pass the exam I will devote myself only to me.
WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER (QUESTO STA GIà CORETTO HO AGGIUNTO MY LAST HOLIDAY)
My last holiday was last summer. I went to Messina, Sicily and I stayed there a week. Sicily is a beautiful Italian island in the Mediterranean. I went there with my parents and my sisters. We left from Mesagne on the 18th of July. We travelled by bus. When we got to Calabria we took the ferry boat.
My sister Elisa, of 14 years old, was very excited while my sister Annachiara
of 8 years old cried all the time because she was afraid to get on the ferry
boat, and I tried to calm her down. Sadly it started to rain and it was a bad
thing because the ferry boat had no covering and so we were all wet when we
arrived in Sicily. It was also a tragedy to find a taxi, we had to wait for
five minutes under the rain, we arrived at the hotel at 10:30 a.m.
My father had booked: two double rooms and one single room for me. One double
room was for my sisters. It was a 4 stars hotel, but in my opinion it seemed a
three stars hotel, because the receptionist was always absent and the rooms
weren’t very beautiful, but I enjoyed myself all the same. In the morning I
got up early, because I went sightseeing with my father and my sister, because
she loves Art. We visited a lot of beautiful churches and the Museum where
there were some wonderful paintings by Caravaggio: the worship of the Magi and
the Raising of Lazarus.
In the afternoon we went swimming in the beautiful sea or we went shopping. In
the evening I played with the computer and then I went out.
The weather was always sunny. I love this holiday because I have met a lot of
new friends, but the best part was when I went to the concert of my favourite
singer Povia, he was fantastic. I sang all his songs.
The worst part of my holiday was when someone stole my bike. It was my fault:
I was at the park, and I had parked my bike near a tree because I wanted to
play football with my friends. When I finished playing football, my bike had
disappeared. I was so worried about it, I feared my father could score me, but
luckily I found out that it was a joke: one of my friends had hidden it.
The holiday was beautiful and I didn’t want to come back to Mesagne.
WHAT I WILL DO NEXT SUMMER
Next summer I will go in Sardegna because this zone is a island very much.
My parents have just booked in a hotel at 4 stars, one’s last week I go to visit the hotel, was enough good, but the receptionist was absent and the manager was taken with his documents, only plus late, after a lot wait we have ask what was the service who the hotel offer.
Finally we have decided that we will go.

MY LAST HOLIDAY (la mia scorsa vacanza)
My last holiday was last summer. I went to Messina, Sicily and I stayed there a week. Sicily is a beautiful Italian island in the Mediterranean. I went there with my parents and my sisters. We left from Mesagne on the 18th of July. We travelled by bus. When we got to Calabria we took the ferry boat.
My sister Elisa, of 14 years old, was very excited while my sister Annachiara
of 8 years old cried all the time because she was afraid to get on the ferry
boat, and I tried to calm her down. Sadly it started to rain and it was a bad
thing because the ferry boat had no covering and so we were all wet when we
arrived in Sicily. It was also a tragedy to find a taxi, we had to wait for
five minutes under the rain, we arrived at the hotel at 10:30 a.m.
My father had booked: two double rooms and one single room for me. One double
room was for my sisters. It was a 4 stars hotel, but in my opinion it seemed a
three stars hotel, because the receptionist was always absent and the rooms
weren’t very beautiful, but I enjoyed myself all the same. In the morning I
got up early, because I went sightseeing with my father and my sister, because
she loves Art. We visited a lot of beautiful churches and the Museum where
the Raising of Lazarus.
In the afternoon we went swimming in the beautiful sea or we went shopping. In
the evening I played with the computer and then I went out.
The weather was always sunny. I love this holiday because I have met a lot of
new friends, but the best part was when I went to the concert of my favourite
singer Povia, he was fantastic. I sang all his songs.
The worst part of my holiday was when someone stole my bike. It was my fault:
I was at the park, and I had parked my bike near a tree because I wanted to
play football with my friends. When I finished playing football, my bike had
disappeared. I was so worried about it, I feared my father could score me, but
luckily I found out that it was a joke: one of my friends had hidden it.
The holiday was beautiful and I didn’t want to come back to Mesagne.

What’s your favourite holiday?
Who did you go with?
DOMANDE CHE LUI TI PUO’ RIVOLGERE:
1) How long did you take to get to Sicily? = We took about 5 hours
2) How far is it from here to Sicily? = it’s about five hours
3) What was the food like? = It was very good, I liked their typical dish
“maccheroni and aubergines and mozzarella cheese”. Most dishes are based on
fish and I like fish very much!
4) What are the differences between Messina and Mesagne? Messina is bigger,
there are more inhabitants, more shops, more tourists. Messina is a city on the
sea so there is the port, while Mesagne isn’t a town on the sea. But life is
more expensive in Messina.
5) In what are Mesagne and Messina similar? = people are nice, warm hearted,
the weather was sunny and hot like in Mesagne
6) What was the transport like? = it was good. There were a lot of buses,
tramcars, trains, ferry boats, but there isn’t the airport.

SEASONAL ACTIVITIES IN MY TOWN (Cosa si fà nella mia città cioè)

WHAT WEEKEND AND SEASONAL ACTIVITIES PEOPLE FROM MESAGNE DO
People from Mesagne work a lot during the week, but at the weekend they try to relax in different ways. In Winter, for example, they meet their friends in the main square of Mesagne, and if the weather is bad they prefer doing indoor activities such as going to the cinema, to the theatre, or staying at home and watching TV or playing cards and board games. On the contrary, in Summer the weather is nice, it is always sunny and hot, so we usually spend our weekends going to the sea. A lot of people own a country house, so they move there in June. More and more people rent a house in a seaside resort.

What do you usually do at the weekends?
Do you do different activities in Winter and in Summer?
What did you do last weekend?
Do you have plans for this weekend?

(In winter somebody loves spending a short holiday in the mountains. They go to northern Italy and spend 3 or 4 days in a mountain resort where they try to ski. Young people, on the contrary, love visiting foreign countries. Last December, for example, my cousin and his friends went to London to spend New Year’s Eve).

WHAT MY FAMILY AND I DO DURING THE YEAR AND THE ACTIVITIES I PREFER MOST
I go to school from September to June, so I love having a rest on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday. I usually go out with my friends, we go to the park and on Saturday evening we go to a fast food restaurant or to a pizzeria. I like Winter very much because I love Christmas, so my family and I spend many days to decorate the inside and the outside of our home with Christmas decorations. We usually make a Nativity scene, the Christmas tree and put Christmas objects such as angels, Santa Clause, in every room. We also hang a star above our front door. The atmosphere is very joyous.

Do you celebrate Christmas?
Do you decorate your house with Christams decorations?

We’re catholic so we take part in all religious ceremonies. I also like Christmas because we exchange presents. The best present I have ever got was the Playstation 3. The worst present was a horrible book. My sister gave it to me. It was horrible because it was a romantic story and I don’t like that kind of stories.

What’s the best Christmas present you ever had?
What’s the worst present?
What’s your favourite season? Why?

But my favourite season is Summer because school is over and because I can go to the sea with my family. I love swimming a lot, but I can’t stand sunbathing: it’s too hot and I get bored.

Do you like going to the sea? Can you swim? Do you like sunbathing?

I also love summer because in July we celebrate our Patron saint, the Virgin Mary and I love this day also because I go to the fair and I try all the most exciting rides with my friends. My mother and my sisters, on the contrary love having a look at the stalls.
I also like Spring because days are longer, the weather is nice and warm and I can ride my bike with my friends. I don’t like autumn very much because days are shorter and because school starts again.

(WHAT MY PARENTS DID WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG
My parents tell me that when they where young they had no free time. They only helped their parents in the countryside and at the weekends they coludn’t go out with their friends. They only went out with their parents. They seldom went to the cinema, they always paid a visit to their relatives. As for Summer they moved to their country house and they went to the sea just twice or three times. My parents loved Winter because it’s Christmas time so they could go to the church. ) paragrafo solo da leggere, da portare solo se quacuno lo porta come topic a piacere.

WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER
Last summer. I went to Messina, Sicily and I stayed there a week. Sicily is a beautiful Italian island in the Mediterranean. I went there with my parents and my sisters. We left from Mesagne on the 18th of July. We travelled by bus. When we got to Calabria we took the ferry boat. We arrived at the hotel at 10:30 a.m.
We visited a lot of beautiful churches and the Museum where
the Raising of Lazarus. In the afternoon we went swimming in the beautiful sea or we went shopping. In the evening I played with the computer and then I went out. The weather was always sunny.

Where did you spend last Summer? Did you have a great time?

WHAT I WILL DO NEXT SUMMER
Next summer I will go to Sardinia, a very beautiful Italian island. My parents have just booked a four stars hotel for a week. We’ll leave last week of July. I hope I will have a great time.

What are you going to do next summer?

FOOD ( il cibo )
EATING HABITS
When I get up, I eat three biscuits with the jam and to difference from others, I don’t like the milk and therefore the morning I eat things different.
When I finish the breakfast, I go to school and to half day the class do a break.
Everybody of we brings a snack different. I brings a modest snack, in fact to home I have a lot of hunger.
At half past one I return from school and when I finish the lessons, to home there is my mother who cook.
My mother is good to cook, but my grandmother is better than my mother to cook.
What’s your favourite food?
MY FAVOURITE DISHES
My favourite dishes are a lot.
The dish that I like of plus are “Lasagne in the oven”, a dish typical to my region. In Salento The “Lasagne in the oven” cook when there are the feast, but too when there are the Sunday.
An others dish favourite is “handmade pasta and turnip greens”, are very good because the rapa, in my opinion is very good!
The last time that I have eat “handmade pasta and turnip greens” was when at home is come my uncle and he tell who was good and my mother was happy. In my opinion was good and I have appreciate the job of my mother.
My mother, in my opinion is good to cook but my grandmother is the best.
What’s your favourite dish?
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WHAT WE EAT AT PRESENT AND WHAT PEOPLE ATE IN THE PAST
At the present we eat things good, but at the past my grandparents tell me who was all good and the food (was do at home)<-- era fatto in casa.
Today the food don’t at home, but the people buy things at the supermarket even frozen. I prefer the food who eat at the past because I eat the food who prepare at the past. My grandmother cook very well and she has reproduce the food who prepare at the past.
Do you prefer the past or the present?
THE BEST RESTAURANT IN MY TOWN
In my opinion the best restaurant who there is in Mesagne is “Pargolo”, I remember who one time I have eat and the food was good and My family have booked a birthday of my sister and she is amused with her friends and too I.
What’s your favourite restaurant in England?
Do you think of my favourite restaurant?

Questo è tutto per adesso, spero che vi piacciano, ci vediamo :chidori: :emoji_relieved:

Sargon meglio di no :emoji_relieved: in caso a qualcuno dà problemi, cmq grazie.