[Recensione PC] Mount&Blade: Warband

Riferimento: [Recensione PC] Mount&Blade: Warband

Perfavore, Entra oppure Registrati per vedere i Link!

...Nuove immagini su questa fantastica mod che purtroppo procede molto a rilento:...​

Raiders on horscas:

N.B.:...qui trovate la discussione originale sulla MOD:...

ciauz^^,
Jab

...Ecco un nuovo evento dedicato a tutti i giocatori di Warband, lo Nditions' European Duelling Tournament!...!

...di seguito trovate info e Regole del Torneo (tradotte in italiano):...

Nditions' European Duelling Tournament!

Struttura del Torneo:

- Chiunque può partecipare a questo torneo, però prendete atto che Nditions_Duel_Server è in Europa.
- Ogni coppia di giocatori ha cinque giorni per organizzare e combattere la loro partita dopo che è stata annunciata. In particolari circostanze, msi daranno ai giocatori proroghe su questo tempo. Si prega di organizzare le partite via PM, e per conoscenza CC anche a me (
) quindi le eventuali controversie possono essere risolte facilmente e in modo equo.
- Postate ill risultato del Match in questo thread:

Regole del torneo:

- Tutte le partite saranno combattute su Nditions_Duel_Server.
- Le partite saranno giocate alla meglio di 13, vale a dire vince chi arriva a 7.
- I giocatori non possono utilizzare:
o Armi a distanza (armi da lancio, balestre o archi)
O Shields
o Qualsiasi arma con l'abilita' 'Crush attraverso blocchi'
o Cavalli
- Oltre a questo, i giocatori possono comprare qualsiasi arma che desiderano.
- Armour sarà il Nditions abito duel standard, che assicura che tutti abbiano lo stesso valore di armatura
- I giocatori possono cambiare le armi tra duelli, tuttavia, una volta un duello è iniziato non si può cambiare le armi a metà percorso.
- I giocatori non saranno immediatamente attacco come inizia il duello,siate sensibili e trattate il vostro avversario con rispetto
- Flaming o insultare gli altri duellanti può e probabilmente porterà ad essere cacciato dal torneo. Anche in questo caso, si prega di trattare l'avversario con rispetto.
- Le incertezze riguardanti le norme possono essere risolte con un PM a me (
). Stessa cosa vale per qualsiasi preoccupazione generale.

N.B.:...qui trovate il tread uffciale sul Torneo:...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Sembra molto bello,lo provo,peccato che questo è il DEMO,e va fino al livello 7 :emoji_slight_frown:.Comunque bravo :emoji_smiley:.

Sembra molto bello,lo provo,peccato che questo è il DEMO,e va fino al livello 7 :emoji_slight_frown:.Comunque bravo :emoji_smiley:.
...Lo sblocchi acquistando una KEY...
...con 10€ te la dovresti cavare qui:...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Promo_150_01.png

...Grandi novita' per questa attesissima MOD di Warband...!!

Leader del progetto, ha da poco annunciato il rilascio di 5 versioni sub-mod allo stadio alpha:

- Skirmish (multiplayer) semplici scontri in multi Impero vs Chaos (rilascio previsto fra 2-3 settimane)
- Endless War Light (MP) equipaggia il tuo eroe e compra una "squadra" ,quindi un multi con i bot.
- Endless War RPG (MP) come sopra ma il tuo pg acquisisce oro e xp come nel crpg, sempre con i bot
- Arena (MP) come rpg ma senza bot
- Ostland campaign (SP) la versione alpha avrà solo Impero(ostland) Kislev e Chaos indiviso.
...qui trovate le descrizioni di tutte e 5 le versioni annunciate (in inglese):...
As the development of single-player will take a lot of time, we have decided to release few sub-mods, oriented on multiplayer game.
They will release in different intervals, but it is absolutely exact earlier then single-player . The list of mods (by the release dates).

So:

1). Warhammer GRIM AGE: Skirmish (MP)

2). Warhammer GRIM AGE: Endless War Light (MP)

3). Warhammer GRIM AGE: Endless War RPG (MP)

4). Warhammer GRIM AGE: Arena (MP)

5). Warhammer GRIM AGE: Ostland Campaign (SP)

Warhammer - GRIM AGE: Skirmish

Submod for multiplayer game, which will be published the first, is not demand such huge quantity of scripts.

It must show the potential of our creature and at last give you, dear players, to feel our ready models and also to interrupt eternal expectation of mod. It will base on the standard game modes, it is possible with addition of the new ones. There will be only part of content in it. But later on the fire over single-player we will supplement the submod with new units, maps and features. It perfect for mass events and role-playing games. Take part in exciting battles and determine the fate of Old World!

1. BASIC CONCEPT

1.1. The conflicting parties.
Ostland (the province of Empire) and Chaos Undivided.

1.2. Classes.
Empire:
1. Spearman.
2. Halberdier.
3. Swordsman.
4. Huntsman.
5. Crossbowman.
6. Handgunner.
7. Greatsword
8. Pistolier.
9. Knight Panther.
10. Captain (commander).

Chaos:
1. Marauder.
2. Marauder of Norsca.
3. Berserker.
4. Raider.
5. Crusher.
6. Chaos Warrior.
7. Chosen of Chaos Undivided (commander).

1.3. Planned features:
a) Restrict the number of class definition: to diversify tactics in a "Battle" mode and to limit the number of strong characters.
Commanders: units, present on battlefield in solus. Have tremendous power, abilities, and not revived until the next round in
death case.
c) The Balance: even those who play as elite will not be easy - every "super warrior" have its weaknesses and limitations, which is partly offset by the huge characteristics.
d) Maps: large and well-designed maps..
e) Improved combat system: spearwall, deleting shield's "force field".

Warhammer GRIM AGE: Endless War RPG

1. THE BASIC CONCEPT.

Multiplayer-oriented submod for creating large-scale battles in the spirit of Warhammer World. The game build around the development of your character and improvement of others and purchase of new squads. After all preparations, the player will be able to register on the "quick battle", or apply for a large-scale opening event. The goal of every "quick battle" - is destruction of all armies of enemies. The opening event victory conditions can be enhanced or even completely changed. The mod will include only part of the content, but in the future, when work on the single player mod will be done, we'll add new units, maps and features.

1.1. Creating of the character.
Before you create a character, you need register in the system. Then you need to enter nickname of your game character, then choose your faction. There will be only two factions: Ostland (Empire) and Chaos Undivided in alpha. Then choose the class of your character. Every faction has special classes.

Then player gets to the character panel. There are several tabs:.

Characteristics of the character. All the same, as in the native + Skill of firearms. You can enter special skills, purchasing for your points etc.

The same "dummy" that in the native, nothing new.

Shop. By Category:
1) Weapons.
2) Armor.
3) Horses.
The assortment depends on the chosen fraction, class and some other factors.

Squad. All about it:
a) Current squad, its description, characteristics, status.
b) Upgrade of current squad.
c) Buying a new squad.

Also here you can see the amount of gold, experience points / experience points to reach the next level, as well as the number of special points. About first two it is clear. You can receive Special points for victories, defeats, and other things.

1.2. Join the battle.
After you select your equipment and squad, you can sign up for the battle. Every battle has limited number of units (e.g. 10 to 10). If we have only one server (most likely it will be so), then only one battle can be in progress. But if you really want to play, you can choose faction and connect to the game - then the player can play for one of the bots, with its equipment and characteristics.

1.3. Some about battles.
Command of squad - is a game basis. By default the order to follow in choosen formation works. (Empire. Chaos have only one formation - the crowd. But for the CW and others like it we`ll make an exception). You can order your squad to hold a position, to change its formation, to run or attack, you need.

The commander of the Army - is the head of the army of certain party. He coordinates commanders of detachments, and perconificates teamleader in game. The death of the commander - is a serious blow for troops (see below). Present only in opening event.

The main objective of each party - is complect destruction of enemy troops. In the future we plan to create database of players, units etc.

1.4. Warring parties.
As it has already been said - Ostland (Empire) and Chaos Undivided. Features of each of the parties:

Empire:
1. Flexible Army, many kinds of troops, the ability to adapt to opponent specifies.
2. Active use of formations with different kinds of them. Certain kinds of troops can not use some formations in battle.
3. Large-number squads.
4. Commanders can make allies stronger.
5. People are subject to fear - shaky morale of the majority of units. Mandatory penalties to the morals, received from the units frightening the enemy.
6. If the commander far from the battle, most of the fighters gets more weak morality.

Chaos:
1. Magnificent infantry, powerful heavy cavalry, lack of shooters (except infantry with throwing-axes ).
2. High morale.
3. Low-numder squads (especially elite).
4. Commanders can hit or kill enimies.
5. There are no morality penalties if the commander far from the battle.

2. COMMANDERS AND SQUADS REVIEW.

2.1. Squad commander – is the player, leading the squad of his own. There are various types of commanders, which have various effects on the people.
Empire (Ostland):
Standard squad commanders.

Imperial captains:
1. Infantry captain.
2. Shooters captain.
3. Cavalry captain.

Chaos Undivided:
Standard squad commanders
Zars and ****** chiefs:
1. Zar (after reaching the 30th level he transforms to Champion of Chaos (see below).
2. Chief of berserkers (after reaching the 30th level he transforms to Champion of Chaos (see below).
3. Chief of raiders
Champions of Chaos:
1. Champion of Chaos Undivided.
2. Mounted Champion of Chaos Undivided.

2.2. Army commander – is the first person in the army. The death of the general causes temporal or permanent loss of coordination on the battlefield and serious undermining of soldiers morale.

Empire:
1. Prince Elector / Kurfuerst.

Chaos:
1. The Chosen One of Chaos Undivided.

2.3. Squads.

Empire:
1. Infantry:
a). Peasant militia.
b). Free company.
c). Spearmen.
d). Halberdier.
e). Swordsman.
f). Greatsword.
2. Shooters:
a). Peasant militia with bows.
b). Hunter.
c). Crossbowman.
d). Handgunner.
3. Cavalry:
a). Ostland mounted patrol.
b). Pistolier.
c). Outrider.
d). Knight of the Bull.
e). Knight Panther.

Chaos:
1. Infantry:
a). Marauder-recruit.
b). Berserker-recruit.
c). Marauder.
d). Marauder of Norsca.
e). Berserker.
f). Crusher.
g). Warrior of Chaos.
2. Cavalry:
a). Marauder- raider.
b). Knights of Chaos Undivided.

3. PLANNED FEATURES.

a). The opportunity to command a squad. Every player can choose a squad suiting him taste and lead it to the victory!
b) Expanded combat system: formations, spearwall, removed shields’ ‘force field’, skirmish-mode, special abilities for captains and warriors.
c) System of unit’s morale.
d) Characters and squads can be developed by the use of browser. In the future there will be strategic mode on the Warhammer’s map.

Warhammer - GRIM AGE: Endless War Light

1. BASIC INFORMATION.

(The light version of the Endless War sub-mod, without development of characters and squads. Buy equipment and soldiers – and go into the battle!)
Multiplayer-oriented sub-mod that is intended for realization of large-scale battles in order to create the Warhammer’s spirit. In the equipment buying menu there is added the soldiers choosing menu. The set of soldiers varies according to classes of different factions. After all these preparations the player will be ready to participate in epic battles.
The main purpose of each battle is extermination of all enemy soldiers. However, conditions of victory can be extended or even completely changed. The mod will include only a part of the contents. In the future, while working on the singleplayer-mod, new units, maps and features will be introduced into the mod.

1.1. A bit about battles.
Commanding a squad is the base of the game. The command to follow the commander, while saving chosen formation, is turned on by default. It’s for Empire. As for Chaos, there is only one formation – crowd. However, there will be an exception for Warriors of Chaos and suchlike. You can give an order to the squad, if you need. The orders are: to hold the position, to change the formation, to run, and to attack.
The main purpose of each battle is extermination of all enemy soldiers.

1.2. Сonflicting parties.
Ostland (the Empire’s province) and Chaos Undivided. The features of each party are:

Empire:
1. Flexible army, which includes different arms of the service and gives opportunity for adjusting to definite enemy.
2. Active use of formations, different types of them. Definite units can’t use some formations.
3. Squads are huge enough.
4. The abilities of commanders are intended for strengthening the allies.
5. Humans are liable to fear. So the main part of units has unsteady morale. Penalties received from units, that frighten the enemy, are obligatory.
6. If the commander is far from the battlefield, most of the soldiers get appreciable penalty to morale.

Chaos:
1. Excellent infantry, the mightiest heavy cavalry, but lack of shooters (except the fact that the infantry has missile axes).
2. High morale.
3. Small squads.
4. The abilities of commanders are intended for frightening the enemies or to hurt them.
5. If the commander is far from the battlefield, there are no morale penalties.

2. COMMANDERS AND SQUADS REVIEW.

2.1. Squad commander – is the player, leading the squad of his own. There are various types of commanders, which have various effects on the people.
Empire (Ostland):
Standard squad commanders:
Imperial captains:
1. Infantry captain.
2. Shooters’ captain.
3. Cavalry captain.

Chaos Undivided:
Standard squad commanders:
Zars and ****** chiefs:
1. Zar.
2. Berserkers’ chief.
3. Chief of mounted marauders.
Champions of Chaos:
1. Champion of Chaos Undivided.
2. Mounted Champion of Chaos Undivided.

2.2. Squads.
Like in Endless war. Absolutely same.

3. PLANNED FEATURES.

a). The opportunity to command a squad. Every player can choose a squad suiting him taste and lead it to the victory!
b) Expanded combat system: formations, spearwall, removed shields’ ‘force field’, skirmish-mode, special abilities for captains and warriors.
c) System of unit’s morale.

Warhammer - GRIM AGE: ARENA

Multiplayer-oriented sub-mod, allowing gamers to feel themselves as gladiators, fighting in the name of Gods!
Character’s evolution & upgrading equipment is the salt of the game. After the preparations you can enter the arena & fight for the glory of your team against the players like you.
For the fights you will get experience & gold. You can spend ‘em for improving your character & buying equipment that you want.
Mod will consist of not all content, but further the single player work will be continued & sub-mod will be added with new units, maps & features.

1. MAIN CONCEPTION

1.1. Creating character
Before creating character the registration in the system is required. After that you have to enter your character’s nick, then choose fraction. Alpha version contains only two fractions: Ostland (Empire) & Chaos.
After that you’ll see the character’s screen. There are few options:
a). Character’s skills. Same as Native + skill ”Firearms”. How about exceptional skills, that can be purchased for points (expierence-?) and be gifted for the particular deed?
b). Equipment. Same as Native, nothing new.
c). Store. Categories:
1). Weapon.
2). Armor.
3). Horses.
Assortment depends on fraction.

Amount of gold, experience points (for the next level, for example) also displayed here.

1.2. Battle.
After the preparations you can enter the arena, where fights take place round-the-clock. Players automatically divided into two teams - Imperia & Chaos, task -
Eliminating enemy team, after that some amount of gold & experience points will be charged.

3. PLANNED FEATURES

a). Ability of evolution the character: create the death-machine!
b). Extended battle-system: formations, spearwall, removed forcefields from the shields.
c). Arenas: different types of arenas for fighting.

Warhammer - GRIM AGE: Ostland Campaign
It's our single player mod. You all know it. Now his name is - Warhammer - GRIM AGE: Ostland Campaign

In future we'll create website with full information about all this mods

...Grazie mille a Lisandro che mi ha segnalato la NEWS...! -_^

N.B.:...qui trovate la discussione ufficiale sulla mod:...

ciauz^^,
Jab

5431340292_d35e48662a_o.png

..."2a Edizione" del Torneo per Nazionali di Warband, che ha visto il Team italiano piazzarsi sesto su 15 Paesi partecipanti nell'edizione del 2010...
...stra favoriti i Russi che nella passata edizione fecero "cappotto" vincendo tutti e 14 gli incontri e i Tedeschi che persero la loro unica partita propio contro i Russi...

Team Italia NC2010:
mb8l.jpg

Regole:

Capitano della squadra italiana:

Harlequin_ITA

Lista dei Team Partecipanti:

...Sono aperte le iscrizioni per far parte della squadra italiana che partecipera' al torneo...!

...la squadra verra' scelta tra tutti quelli che faranno richiesta in questo tread:...

...qui trovate il tread ufficiale sulla "NC2011" con tutte le info e aggionamenti in tempo reale (in inglese):...

N.B.:...spero che partecipino un bel numero di appassionati di Warband, sarebbe utile sia per selezionare la miglior squadra possibile che per conoscerci tutti quanti...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Ultima modifica:

89776607.jpg

...La scorsa settimana, mi sono imbattuto in questa mod realizzata da un italiano,

...la mod si definisce per mano del suo autore "FRENCH INDIAN WAR MOD", e' ambientata nel Nord America nel XVIII° secolo, terra contesa tra Francesi, Britannici e Spagnoli...
...gli Spagnoli hanno il controllo della Florida, i Francesi mantengono il loro potere sui territori a Nord e Centrali mentre i Britannici sono ad Est...
...questi Stati sanno che la pace non durera' a lungo e che la Guerra per il dominio del Nord America e' alle porte...
...all'interno di questa situazione si trovano invischiate le popolazioni autoctone degli Indiani, i quali sono preoccupati per l'invasione delle loro terre e lo sfruttamento di esse da parte degli eserciti invasori...
...quando la guerra divampo', le tribu' si divisero su quale fazione supportare e quindi alcune si allearono con i Francesi ed altre si unirono ai Britannici...

...le fazioni giocabili sono:...

- Pellerossa
- Britannici
- Francesi
- Spagnoli
- Pirati

Download (v.1.134):

( P.s: in same section, up above, you can find the last patch. )

Video:

[yt]d-i3kZ4-wU4[/yt]
[yt]hxrItcJTumw[/yt]
[yt]9wK6CKhDyD4[/yt]

Screenshots:

N.B.:...qui trovate il tread originale sulla MOD:...

ciauz^^,
Jab

...D'accordo, scusatemi...