Hello there, I've just used the reset password module. I do not speak Italian, anyway I've tried to translate it with Google Translator. I'm a strict friend of Jolly. When he was in London, I've passed lot of time with he. He was a fantastic boy, with a great personality and sometimes too generous and too patient. Before his appearing, I never explored italian culture and I never gave trust at a people like he. Today, I'm here to announce his passing away at all. I'm really pleased to say that I've knew a fantastic person, no one like he. Months ago he was hospitalized in Argentine, in a hospital where there's a cure for deseases like his. Unfortunately he was in an advanced status of his desease, that led he to his death. He said to me to say goodbye to all, so, I've expressed his last wish. I think that yours goodbye will be a great pleasure for his soul that today is in paradise. He's passed away on 24/09/2009.

Sincerly,
Daniel Pattinson

Reactions: 1 person
We are sure that this is not a bufola?
As I already said I do not like playing with death.
May I ask what disease was it?

Hello there, I've just used the reset password module. I do not speak Italian, anyway I've tried to translate it with Google Translator. I'm a strict friend of Jolly. When he was in London, I've passed lot of time with he. He was a fantastic boy, with a great personality and sometimes too generous and too patient. Before his appearing, I never explored italian culture and I never gave trust at a people like he. Today, I'm here to announce his passing away at all. I'm really pleased to say that I've knew a fantastic person, no one like he. Months ago he was hospitalized in Argentine, in a hospital where there's a cure for deseases like his. Unfortunately he was in an advanced status of his desease, that led he to his death. He said to me to say goodbye to all, so, I've expressed his last wish. I think that yours goodbye will be a great pleasure for his soul that today is in paradise. He's passed away on 24/09/2009.

Sincerly,
Daniel Pattinson

:°°:

Oh Santo Dio!
Ma com'è possibileeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jollyyyyyyyyyyy nooooooooooooo cry cavolo!
:pianto: Mi aveva fatto MOD nel suo retro...

Sincerly,
Daniel Pattinson

cry

Sincerly,
Daniel Pattinson
cry
Era diventato padre cry

Ma per cosa è morto?

Sincerly,
Daniel Pattinson
Ahahaha Jolly, burlone, non t'inventare cazzate. :°°:

Per rispondere a questo "Daniel P." (che in realtà è Jolly lol) in inglese:

It isn't true.
LoL Jolly, do not joke with the death...i'll can be real.

I don't believe that you're died.

Sentite ragazzi,

se n'era andato per impegni di lavoro, e poi...

secondo voi una persona prima di morire dà i dati ad un amico dicendo: "Vai su sciax2 forum e di che sono morto" ? :°°:

Prima di aprire un topic informati..
Sennò ci fai rimanere con il dubbio.